nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic wanna bid on this?
i just stumble on this on e-bay, maybe there are some of us here who are interested on som
ErCab1 27-Sep-02 06:40 PM
by Nikon_Freak
9597 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Mascot?
This topic has appeared before, and for those of you who have read those posts will unders
Duck 27-Sep-02 06:23 PM
by msoskil
24643 ---
This is a hot, active topic! 100 Exclusive Nikonians Email Accounts Available
[link:www.nikon ians.org/html/shop/e xclusive-email-addre ss.html|Secure your account ri
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 27-Sep-02 03:44 PM
by Carene
241070 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians not welcome????
I just thought I'd pass along this little gem I just received. Photo.net has just started
Doc411m 25-Sep-02 03:26 PM
by jrp
5654 ---
A topic tagged as having a question How to contact Thom Hogan?
Besides the obvious e-mail? Hi there, some weeks ago, I ordered his N80 guide and the Ni
RolandG 25-Sep-02 07:05 AM
by RolandG
4647 ---
A general, generic topic Olympus & Kodak 4/3 digital SLR camera standard
I believe this is one of the most important anouncements in the digital photo arena so far
sagittarius 25-Sep-02 02:53 AM
by sagittarius
5536 ---
A general, generic topic Canon officially introduces the 1Ds (specs and a previe
As the title says in case the news leakage about it got anybody curious ;),the specs of t
sagittarius 24-Sep-02 08:48 PM
by F80
3333 ---
A topic tagged as having a question PICTURE STOCK.COM
Hello I was wondering has any one have any dealings with this company? I came across the s
TEE 24-Sep-02 07:17 PM
by TEE
0268 ---
A general, generic topic Using flash
I very rarely use flash, only with my little Canon Elph Jr. APS camera and simply because
nikonfancier 24-Sep-02 12:24 PM
by nikonfancier
6420 ---
A general, generic topic Greetings from Tokyo
Hi - You might have noticed some of my silly puffin posts in the "pictures" forum. I arr
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 23-Sep-02 11:54 PM
by jrp
7457 ---
A topic tagged as news For all Nikonians using Road Runner services
Important: If you're a Road Runner customer, please read this: http://www.nik onians.org/dc
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 23-Sep-02 01:17 PM
by flashdeadline
5408 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians Pro Strap now available
Straps can now be ordered. To order your own strap, [link:www.nikonians. org/html/shop/str
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 22-Sep-02 08:38 PM
by wongoz
831958 ---
A general, generic topic Since I'm gone
I'm taing a substantial break from being here for a month or more I'd post this as a parti
lordnikon 21-Sep-02 09:18 PM
by lordnikon
9555 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Any Linux Nikonians?
I figure I am completely alone on this one, but I thought I would ask. I use my F5 to get
teece 21-Sep-02 02:48 PM
by Nikon_Freak
27665 ---
A general, generic topic Constructing a darkroom...
My parents are considering building a darkroom in our house to lessen costs of processing.
BBallPerson 20-Sep-02 12:10 PM
by Louie
6306 ---
A general, generic topic choosing F stop and shutter speed
How do you choose the F stop that will get the best picture? Do you usually go by the rul
thompson1600 19-Sep-02 12:55 PM
by Photophil
5382 ---
A general, generic topic Meerkats on Front Cover
has anyone seen the latest cover of National Geographic... http: //magma.nationalgeog raphi
Duck 19-Sep-02 03:37 AM
by lordnikon
3300 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Image quality and medium format
As I look through the discussions this morning, I see two themes that repeat regularly. I
jnscbl 15-Sep-02 03:32 PM
by nikonfancier
24932 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Glass Negatives
I just inherited some glass negatives from my grandfather who was a professional photograp
Dawgtired 14-Sep-02 10:40 PM
by Gie
3291 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Just imagine ...
Just imagine! The Nikonians are going to exhibit in Brussels at a major international pho
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 14-Sep-02 01:59 PM
by Scotty
33598 ---
A general, generic topic Remember...
Note: I realize that this post may be considered off-topic for a forum of this nature. Ho
photovoyager 12-Sep-02 02:59 PM
by Newsphotog
7472 ---
A general, generic topic "Nature's Best" magazine
WOW.... Has anyone else seen the cover of the newest issue?? The cover is of a volcano e
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 11-Sep-02 06:45 PM
by mwagner1
0403 ---
A general, generic topic Gearing-up ...
Hi, this is a broad question, and stems from my need to take my photography a little more
Nick_On 11-Sep-02 11:53 AM
by Nick_On
2381 ---
A general, generic topic Weird question on Silica Gel
I have sort of a weird question on silica gel. I will be leaving for Indonesia in a coupl
dconnel 10-Sep-02 09:51 PM
by anemos
5330 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Happy Birthday JRP!!!
Hey Boys 'n' Gals, It's jrp's birthday today so let us all join in for that world-famous
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 10-Sep-02 09:49 PM
by anemos
851137 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Project: Nikon Family Tree
Recently been tooling around and I've been inspired to make a Nikon family tree, of all th
photovoyager 10-Sep-02 01:35 PM
by photovoyager
6430 ---
A general, generic topic I'm (sort of) published!
Check out this link to one of the places we stayed during our trip to Australia. http://w
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 10-Sep-02 12:39 AM
by drjimbob
8346 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Stock Photo Organizer System???
Okay, I've bought the camera and run the requisite 100 rolls of Velvia through it. I am f
ddhburns 10-Sep-02 12:12 AM
by TheMohaveKid
5340 ---
A topic tagged as news Nikon Fall Into Savings Rebate
Nikon now has the "Fall Into Savings" Rebate schedule posted on their web site. Here is a
wprowe 09-Sep-02 07:40 PM
by mwagner1
1375 ---
A general, generic topic First darkroom experience!!!
Hi guys!!! I had a fantastic and exciting time yesterday learning darkroom techniques!!! I
mychoy 08-Sep-02 10:16 PM
by bbleigh
17451 ---