Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Advanced Photography
I recently saw the comedian Steven Wright, the guy with the extremely deadpan delivery and
Georgebaby 13-May-02 05:21 PM
by guyb
1395 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Digital imaging and photography?
This question is not meant to be antagonostic to all you digital and photoshop users, but
PRW Silver Member 12-May-02 09:13 PM
by Johnny
19818 ---
This is a hot, active topic! All straps sold -- first straps shipped
FYI: We have now sold all of the straps we made. The first 25 straps were sent out yesterd
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 12-May-02 05:21 PM
by Duck
39820 ---
A general, generic topic now I know you all saw that special on Ansel Adams
on PBS, it was great. Me and my father watched it and I have to say, I never knew most of
Fisheye 10-May-02 07:33 PM
by Fisheye
13499 ---
A general, generic topic Hats?? t-shirts? polo shirts? Ear muffs?
I dont have a use for a strap, I have one and like it. However, I would buy a Nikonians ha
NikonNewbie 09-May-02 11:08 AM
by bgs
11879 ---
A general, generic topic Photophil's very first wildlife picture.
Hi, For those who think I was even born in a hide (inside joke for those who know me a lit
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 08-May-02 09:32 AM
by bgs
10865 ---
A topic tagged as news Support Nikonians -- Read More Books :-)
, you're supporting the community too? Each book ordered through the [link:www.nikonians. o
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 06-May-02 09:35 AM
by bgs
7783 ---
A general, generic topic What does Nikon mean?
Pronunciation aside, what is the meaning of the word "Nikon"? George
Georgebaby 06-May-02 03:22 AM
by dougie
81306 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonian.org Strap arrived
The strap arrived today. Looks nice. Glad I ordered one. Thanks Tom
thompson1600 05-May-02 04:20 PM
by bgs
4868 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians.org or Nikonians.com ?
Being a non-profit organisation, I guess that the Nikonians.com URL in the logo should be
dhaneshr 04-May-02 08:47 PM
by bgs
3487 ---
A general, generic topic Advice on pricing??
A friend of mine is a professional photographer (photo grad from NYU). She is an architec
Johnny 04-May-02 01:05 PM
by Johnny
2364 ---
A general, generic topic Check out my updated profile!!
Hello - Thanks to all of you for your comments and advice - I'll try my NEW 80-200 2.8 AF
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 03-May-02 05:42 AM
by Jim Smith
4464 ---
A general, generic topic Photo Shows in Connecticut
Hello All, There is a Group Photo Exhibit at the Hygienic Gallery On Bank St In New Londo
peterjcrowley 03-May-02 12:39 AM
by peterjcrowley
0270 ---
A general, generic topic Are Nikon watching?
I'm sure it has been raised, and I'm sure that they are, but have we ever had confirmation
Dave C 02-May-02 11:34 PM
by Fisheye
6562 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Congratulations to Photophil...
as one of the seven getting a commendation! Good going there Phil! :-) Here's what was
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 02-May-02 08:06 PM
by Photophil
36750 ---
A general, generic topic Question and suggestion
I know that when I log on, if I have a private message waiting, there is a flag to indicat
mbowker64 Silver Member 02-May-02 05:07 PM
by mbowker64
2432 ---
A general, generic topic International Photographic Contest
The NUS Photographic Society (www.nusps.org.sg) (non-profit organisation) has had its annu
dd10 02-May-02 01:48 PM
by jrp
4577 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Hobbies
I know everyone looking at this does Photography as one of their hobbies/jobs, But what el
mr_cory 02-May-02 12:58 PM
by Tony B
741133 ---
A general, generic topic Picture matting
Does anyone on the forum do their own matting?? I just purchased a mat cutter and made my
Gaspar61 02-May-02 01:50 AM
by guyb
10775 ---
A general, generic topic Why are the dates and times of peoples' posts always of
For example, I have noticed I noticed some posts that took place tomorrow i.e. the date i
MarkE 30-Apr-02 04:05 PM
by MarkE
4524 ---
This is a hot, active topic! 5,000 posts!
I've just noticed that JRP has now made over 5,000 posts to Nikonians: good grief, man, do
AlanC 29-Apr-02 11:41 PM
by jrp
37748 ---
A general, generic topic To Beginners: How much film are you using?
Today I realized that over about the last 18 months I've gone through over 200 rolls of fi
claibrook 29-Apr-02 09:46 PM
by ironhayden08
15534 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians Pro Strap - Ordering info
We are now taking orders for the Nikonians OP/TECH Pro Strap. Limited number available. [
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 29-Apr-02 10:39 AM
by bgs
351045 ---
A general, generic topic Where's Photophil
Hello - This site has been conspicuously missing comments from Photophil the last few day
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 28-Apr-02 08:57 PM
by jrp
5582 ---
A general, generic topic Bridge Spotting in London this coming weekend!
Hi, This is an announcement to all UK-based Nikonians especially in London area and anywh
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 27-Apr-02 05:46 PM
by SzennyBoy
15796 ---
A general, generic topic Advice on processing competence
Hello I recently started shooting mainly slide film. If there's a shot that I want to st
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 27-Apr-02 12:20 AM
by drjimbob
4420 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help The Homeless
Hey, I go to Toronto alot and see lots of homeless people. I always want to take pics of t
mr_cory 25-Apr-02 12:39 AM
by mr_cory
15448 ---
A general, generic topic Just frigging amazing
Wow.... We are now at 8,501 members!!! What, back on March 25th or 26th, we topped the 8
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 23-Apr-02 01:44 AM
by mwagner1
0303 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Art schools in Canada??
Hi I've noticed quite a few Canadians here and was hoping some of you might be able to hel
Agent Flowers 22-Apr-02 06:49 PM
by darrell
15572 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Youngest Nikonian???
This has probably been asked before but i am sure before I came into this forum. How old
Nikon_Freak 22-Apr-02 12:28 PM
by MarkE
261034 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.