Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters

Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - North America
This is the forum for discussions of the Nikonians Chapters in North America. Members of such chapters and members who may want to join in their gatherings, field trips, meetings. As the chapters grow we will divide this forum by regions.
Moderators: DWGimages, ericbowles
Mon 17-Nov-14 09:16 PM
Gallery for Puget So...
by mklass
245 topics
2204 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Europe
This is the forum for discussion on gatherings, meetings and field trips of chapter members and members who may want to join the European chapters. As chapters grow in number, this forum will be further subdivided into regions.
Thu 31-Oct-13 03:22 PM
RE: Sunrise Photogra...
by agitater
21 topics
62 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Australasia
This is the home of Nikonians Chapters in Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea and neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Moderators: ericbowles
Mon 17-Nov-14 09:53 AM
RE: Brisbane G20 Lig...
by Grunion
65 topics
612 messages
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Australian Nikonians - Brisbane Chapter inaugural meeti...
Hi all, Confirming that the inaugural meeting of the Brisbane Chapter of Nikonians will
Grunion Gold Member06-Oct-12 09:36 PM0192 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians/Nikon Users in Adelaide, SA
We have a small group in Adelaide, but unfortunately none of them are currently in a posit
ozscribe Silver Member03-Oct-12 02:51 AM0195 ---
A general, generic topic AUSSIE NIKONIANS - FIRST MELBOURNE MEETING OCT. 7
Hi Nikonians in Melbourne, Confirmi ng the first meeting will be held Sunday October 7 at
ozscribe Silver Member03-Oct-12 02:42 AM
by ozscribe
1279 ---
A general, generic topic Going for 10 days in Israel - Which lenses to take?
I will be traveling to Israel in November for a few days and I intend to take the D800 wit
Devek Silver Member18-Sep-12 11:05 PM
by mikesrc
3457 ---
A topic tagged as news Australian Nikonians Chapter - Sydney open invitation
ATTENTION ALL NSW/ACT Nikonians. Those individuals for whom I have email addresses have r
robcran Silver Member15-Sep-12 08:33 AM0224 ---
A general, generic topic Sacramento Nikonians: CA Capital Air Show Sept 8-9
Is anyone going to the California Capital Air Show? Its this weekend, Sept 8-9, 9am - 5pm
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 12-Sep-12 08:06 PM
by bobcamarena
7418 ---
A general, generic topic Australian Nikonians Chapter - Brisbane Open Invitation
Hi all, This is an open invitation for the initial Brisbane group meeting on Saturday 1
Grunion Gold Member12-Sep-12 10:42 AM0246 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Australia...Australia..Surely a few Nikonians in Austra...
I am in Queensland and would like to correspond with other Aust Nikonians. Any takers?
ozzy1 08-Sep-12 12:35 PM
by Grunion
542354 ---
A general, generic topic Australian Nikonians Chapter - update on training
As part of our effort to build a local chapter, we sought agreement from Nikonians Academy
ozscribe Silver Member07-Sep-12 11:23 AM0200 ---
A general, generic topic Australian Nikonians Chapter - Melbourne Invitation
ATTENTION MELBOURNIAN NIKONIANS: As the next step in officially forming our section of
ozscribe Silver Member07-Sep-12 11:13 AM0241 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Australian Nikonians Chapter - Brisbane Invitation
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
Grunion Gold Member05-Sep-12 10:07 AM0240 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Australian Nikonians Chapter - Sydney invitation
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
robcran Silver Member05-Sep-12 05:03 AM
by Mokummer
0279 ---
A general, generic topic Anyone planning a trip by land or cruise to St Petersbu...
For Nikonians traveling to St Petersburg Russia who want a meetup or even some help with p
km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography 27-Aug-12 07:27 PM
by Nitehawk5169
1362 ---
A general, generic topic Acadia National Park, mid Sept.
My wife and I will be in Acadia National Park, Maine Sept 16-22 2012. Does anyone know
blubdog Silver Member25-Aug-12 02:23 AM
by Jim Sack
12520 ---
A general, generic topic D800E + ... What?
I will be going on a business trip to Panama spending some time in Panama City and in Rio
CaptainYooh Platinum Member24-Aug-12 05:45 PM
by Henry64
16766 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Utah trip planning
Hi guys, My wife and I are planning a road trip for Labor Day. We want to see the Natio
mattjan 07-Aug-12 10:32 PM0206 ---
A general, generic topic Trip to ITALY
Hi... I will be traveling to Italy soon and don't know what I will need to make sure I can
Goldenholly4 05-Aug-12 07:36 AM
by Arthur Laurent
1302 ---
A general, generic topic USA, the mid-west?
Hi again! Last time I posted here I received a lot of tips for our trip to the southern
andersnordh Silver Member04-Aug-12 10:13 PM
by andersnordh
4548 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Photographer-Guides in Istanbul, Turkey
I'm traveling to Istanbul at the beginning of September and I'm wondering if there are any
dmweisman 03-Aug-12 02:07 AM0206 ---
A general, generic topic Connecticut Members
Any connecticut Nikonians want to get together and shoot? Possibly start a chapter?
lynngail Silver Member01-Aug-12 09:02 PM
by Trinurse
201013 ---
A general, generic topic Connecticut members revisited
Can we try to organize, maybe with a shoot in the northwestern part of the state in the fa
Silas_Greenback Gold Member30-Jul-12 08:35 PM0333 ---
A general, generic topic Chicago area of Oakbrook or near
Do you know of any old houses or barns, Lynne has a engagement shoot in that area. Tkx fo
racepics Moderator27-Jul-12 02:52 AM
by racepics
2349 ---
A general, generic topic Big sur 2013
Mike, What dates are your Big sur travel workshop in 2013? I am a CPA, so can't go til af
phfcpa Silver Member25-Jul-12 08:44 PM0239 ---
A general, generic topic Cannon Beach in the Fall
Hello all, I'll be heading to Oregon to visit some friends (in Southern Oregon) for a f
Photo_Art_W Silver Member18-Jul-12 08:27 AM0258 ---
A general, generic topic Hawaii - Kaui and Maui
I will be in Kauai for one week with lots of shooting opportunities and am curious what th
dhmiller Silver Member16-Jul-12 07:30 PM
by DennisOwens
4341 ---
A general, generic topic Med Cruise
I will be on a Med Cruise this year and plan to limit myself to three lenses for a D700. I
phlash46 12-Jul-12 09:33 PM
by phlash46
2396 ---
A general, generic topic Traveling to Arkansas
On a whim I am taking a weekend trip to Bentonville ARK to visit and photograph the new Cr
LisaGriffis 04-Jul-12 09:58 PM0196 ---
A general, generic topic Durban South Africa
I Will Be in Durban end of this November. World like to meet fellow photographers there.
doemoezi Gold Member03-Jul-12 02:17 PM0209 ---
A general, generic topic Denver in July
Next week I am traveling to Denver. I realize the top issue there are the forest fires, b
slothead Gold Member03-Jul-12 04:34 AM
by cocavaak
1287 ---
A general, generic topic Reelfoot Lake, Tennessee
Im pretty sure I'll be going next month. Can anyone recommend particular places along the
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography 23-Jun-12 01:39 AM0273 ---
Forum contains topics with unread messages

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.