Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic All wound-up and ready to cry
Rainy day with wrought iron fence...with a little help from photoshop. N70, Nikkor 28-200
lejones 27-Aug-02 01:47 PM
by lejones
4192 ---
A general, generic topic Steam clock in Vancouver's Gastown
Hi - Which of these two images do you like better? They're both of the steam clock in Ga
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 27-Aug-02 11:52 AM
by drjimbob
7333 ---
A general, generic topic New Toy
Last week I got a Coolpix 2500 and I think it is really neat. This is a shot of my son's 1
tfhoey Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 27-Aug-02 10:18 AM
by flashdeadline
3193 ---
A general, generic topic A cow with a cold....
f100 20-35f2.8 sb28 1/250@ f19
natan_schecter 27-Aug-02 10:13 AM
by lordnikon
1164 ---
A general, generic topic U of British Columbia - Museum of Anthropology
The University of British Columbia's Museum of Anthropology has a very interesting design.
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 27-Aug-02 09:38 AM
by vchong
2148 ---
A general, generic topic Vancouver taxi
This is how I got around during my recent trip to Vancouver. I didn't see Anomy anywhere!
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 27-Aug-02 09:36 AM
by vchong
3177 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Spot the Elk.
This shot was taken on an early morning at West Thumb Geyser Basin, near Yellowstone Lake
Marsel Gold Member Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources 27-Aug-02 09:15 AM
by Marsel
33469 ---
A general, generic topic Pre-halloween pic
A side view of a typical NW Florida (USA) spider. Taken on 22 August 2002. Camera: Nikon
JerryL 27-Aug-02 02:08 AM
by JerryL
2157 ---
A general, generic topic Oregon Coast
I spent some time in Tillamook in Aug and I thought I would share a few of the rewards. I
jnicholson 27-Aug-02 12:40 AM
by jnicholson
6194 ---
A general, generic topic Yellow butterfly
We went to the Pautuxant Wildlife Refuge near the house. There was a field of thistles wi
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 27-Aug-02 12:31 AM
by drjimbob
2409 ---
A general, generic topic hi sierra
taken at about an elevation of 6000 feet, Northern California. Coolpix 885, settings, manu
cakid 26-Aug-02 10:30 PM
by cakid
0139 ---
A general, generic topic Powerhouse
A Pacific Gas and Electric Powerhouse in the Feather River Canyon, Northern California. On
cakid 26-Aug-02 10:05 PM
by cakid
0112 ---
A general, generic topic Three nudes taking a shower
This is the only nude photo I have ever taken. :-) Shot today in Forest Lawn Cemetary. D
RickD 26-Aug-02 08:13 PM
by lucd
9495 ---
A general, generic topic one tusk giant close-up
Hi to all Nikonians, This is the one giant I encontered personally in Lake Manysra/tanjan
Nugeny 26-Aug-02 04:46 PM
by Nugeny
3146 ---
A general, generic topic Eye of a hunter
This is another image from my last safari. If you like it, please log in my Pbase site for
Nugeny 26-Aug-02 03:53 PM
by Nugeny
7228 ---
A general, generic topic They don't bite, do they??
At last, the final shot from the Basel, Switzerland zoo. F100, Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8, Fujic
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 26-Aug-02 12:31 PM
by Duck
1164 ---
A general, generic topic Martian Catfood from Belguim
Well I have been very busy at my new job, and have not been posting too much, so I just ha
lordnikon 26-Aug-02 11:52 AM
by Photophil
11298 ---
A general, generic topic I'm Baaaaaaaad
At the Basel, Switzerland zoo. F100, Nikkor 80-200, f/2.8, Fujicolor 100 [font color=#FF
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 26-Aug-02 11:22 AM
by lordnikon
2186 ---
A general, generic topic Jenny Lake.
The Grand Teton mountain range lies at the west side of Grand Tetons NP. Therefor you only
Marsel Gold Member Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources 26-Aug-02 09:22 AM
by Marsel
13257 ---
A general, generic topic Fungus Among Us
Ok, so I'm posting this just so I can use a silly pun. I walked 11 miles with a pack this
jnicholson 26-Aug-02 09:13 AM
by Philip
2135 ---
A general, generic topic Grooming bird
At the Basel, Switzerland zoo. At first I thought these were pelicans, but they don't hav
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 26-Aug-02 09:04 AM
by Paul_Fisher
5128 ---
A general, generic topic Alaska Sunset
This Alaskan sunset was taken north of Dillingham... This time of year, the sunset starts
Brad Simpkins 26-Aug-02 08:16 AM
by Brad Simpkins
2127 ---
A general, generic topic Pano, taken with Coolpix 4500
I just tried my first pano shot with my new Coolpix 4500. I took the pictures in the Argon
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 26-Aug-02 07:48 AM
by Photophil
9274 ---
A general, generic topic Praying Mantas
While on a hike the other day I came across this little guy on a post. Nikon N-80, Nikon 2
mike_1 26-Aug-02 12:35 AM
by TheMohaveKid
2168 ---
A general, generic topic Wood Duck Hen
Hope you're not tired of ducks! This girl was swimming so quickly I found it difficult to
claibrook 25-Aug-02 09:58 PM
by Paul_Fisher
10284 ---
A general, generic topic Phooey - I spit on "The Incredible Shrinking Squirrel"
The "Elongating Egret" (or maybe the "Heightened Heron") is not impressed with the Incredi
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 25-Aug-02 09:16 PM
by drjimbob
0166 ---
A general, generic topic 18th Birthday
Here are a couple of shots of my grandaughter's 18th birthday. As you can see things got a
mike_1 25-Aug-02 07:56 PM
by anemos
1236 ---
A general, generic topic A Spot Of Yellow
This is my first picture post of any kind. Shot at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens, VA. Ni
A D MINT 25-Aug-02 04:29 PM
by A D MINT
5377 ---
A general, generic topic Just a gull
From a distance of 30 feet (approximate,) a nearly-full frame bird. Taken 21 August 2002 i
JerryL 25-Aug-02 01:34 PM
by JerryL
0199 ---
A general, generic topic Autumn action in pre-season session
Or how to check if your autofocus is working! Taken 23 August 2002 in NW Florida. Camera:
JerryL 25-Aug-02 01:31 PM
by JerryL
2245 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.