Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Portraits of my daughter
My daughter Chrissy, dressed for her role in the school production of Oliver Twist. F80,
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 23-Aug-02 05:56 AM
by Paul_Fisher
9600 ---
A general, generic topic glass margarita
I was drinking some water looking over my light box. So I just took the picture of the gla
anemos 23-Aug-02 12:33 AM
by lordnikon
4236 ---
A general, generic topic A landscape of soughts.......
Whats a landscape ?? ... it really depends on how big you are or nat are ?? Does it not ??
TheMohaveKid 22-Aug-02 11:18 PM
by TheMohaveKid
0169 ---
A general, generic topic D100
I have been reading a lot of postings about how "FLAT" the D100's photos appear at first a
grahampowell 22-Aug-02 10:31 PM
by RickD
2206 ---
A general, generic topic 1st Wildlife Pictures
This is my first Deer picture. The deer crossed the road about 50 yards in front of me so
splinter 22-Aug-02 05:34 PM
by wpgf100
4192 ---
A general, generic topic Snapshot from San Francisco
Probably the chosen image of a zillion p-&-s cameras, and one of the prominent icons of th
bjornm Silver Member 22-Aug-02 01:32 PM
by Marsel
4193 ---
A general, generic topic Leigh lake.
Yes, I know, it's about time that I start posting some shots of my trip to Grand Tetons an
Marsel Gold Member Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources 22-Aug-02 01:08 PM
by Marsel
10232 ---
A general, generic topic Vancouver - RickD, Aaron and Brian style
Hello - Vancouver is a beautiful city. But, my guess is that Rick, Aaron and Brian like
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 22-Aug-02 10:25 AM
by lordnikon
2142 ---
A general, generic topic Awakening
Here is one you don't see every day...and...might not want to see again. ... a fruit openn
TheMohaveKid 22-Aug-02 12:17 AM
by TheMohaveKid
0137 ---
A general, generic topic About a mile-and-a-half away
from this working tugboat on Santa Rosa Sound in NW Florida, USA. Taken on 21 August 2002.
JerryL 22-Aug-02 12:03 AM
by JerryL
0123 ---
A general, generic topic On a single leg
stands this gull. Taken on 21 August 2002 in NW Florida, USA. Camera: Nikon F100. Lens:
JerryL 22-Aug-02 12:01 AM
by JerryL
0117 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonian challenge: Your state or national flower
F60, Phoenix 100/3.5, Kodacolour Gold 100, aperture priority f3.5, shutter speed unrecor
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 21-Aug-02 10:43 PM
by richmk
3141 ---
A general, generic topic Yet another challenge - Big Rigs
Mineral sands road train, Geraldton WA. FM2n, Nikkor 50/1.8, Fuji Superia 100, 1/250 @ f
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 21-Aug-02 09:43 PM
by Winddancer
13319 ---
A general, generic topic To have a shower up your nose.
This elephant was standing near a river bank in Tarangire, Tanzania. At first I thought it
Marsel Gold Member Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources 21-Aug-02 09:35 PM
by lstavast
7242 ---
A general, generic topic The Attraction of a Dead Tree...
I really don't know what it is about this dead tree at a field near my house... I just lik
Ansch 21-Aug-02 09:13 PM
by anemos
6216 ---
A general, generic topic Sunrise in Southern Illinois
Shot this on the way to work one morning last week. Nikon FG 35-70 Nikkor Fujifilm Superia
splinter 21-Aug-02 08:09 PM
by splinter
2136 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Challenge to all: Your National Flag
Everyone's got one. So let's your patratotic colors fly here. Nikonians is a truly interna
lordnikon 21-Aug-02 07:50 PM
by spacer
36710 ---
A general, generic topic Rolling Thunder
Nothing makes me go "oooooooh" more than seeing a wicked storm moving in late in the after
Zcar 21-Aug-02 05:11 PM
by Zcar
0189 ---
A general, generic topic First Pictures With Tamron 90mm
I got back my first roll of pictures shot with a Tamron 90mm 2.8!!! Pictures were handhel
richmk 21-Aug-02 07:27 AM
by Marsel
4257 ---
A general, generic topic An Old Jazz Player In Chicago
What are your guys thoughts? I really like the way is dark complexion and the wrap on his
kmiecmonster 21-Aug-02 01:30 AM
by Ed
7158 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonian Challenge: Baby Animals
In many countries, it's summer right now. So, I guess all those nature photographers out t
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 21-Aug-02 12:40 AM
by richmk
29486 ---
A general, generic topic In Search of Perseid Meteors
I have been told that one out of twenty exposures trying to capture a meteor (shooting sta
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 20-Aug-02 11:19 PM
by JM
6351 ---
A general, generic topic beach sunset with seagull
ENDED THE DAY AT THE BEACH FOR A SUNSET SHOT F100 WITH NIKOR 28-105 SUPRA 400 FILM AND COK
apachedad 20-Aug-02 06:50 PM
by anemos
8276 ---
A general, generic topic from my artsy phase...
Here is my attempt at a "Hallmark" card rendition of a nature scene. I was on a roof top
f8bthere Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 20-Aug-02 06:48 PM
by anemos
3210 ---
A general, generic topic Northern Lights AND Perseid Meteor
One out of 70 and I finally got lucky. That is one image out of 70 that I took over a two
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 20-Aug-02 05:57 PM
by Time Traveller
4236 ---
A general, generic topic AMA Superbike rider Eric Bostrom at VIR
The AMA Superbikes raced at Virginia International Raceway last weekend. Here's a shot of
vfnewman Gold Member Awarded for his multiple contributions to Resources 20-Aug-02 03:43 PM
by Philip
161511 ---
A general, generic topic Old barn
I was driving down the highway one day and seen this old barn. Had to shot it.
Rastlin 19-Aug-02 11:56 PM
by Rastlin
4202 ---
A general, generic topic Dead leaves
A few months back there were a spate of fires at some of the nature reserves around here.
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 19-Aug-02 10:48 PM
by Ed
12251 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonian Challenge: Camouflage
I know, this is a very difficult challenge. This picture of the Spotted Dikkop was taken
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 19-Aug-02 09:01 PM
by jeme
19465 ---
A general, generic topic Who........
A couple of weeks back my family and I visited the African Lion Safari in Ontario. They h
wyle_63 19-Aug-02 04:30 PM
by richmk
3230 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.