Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Took 'er up to 325 feet
Weather is perfect for flying today. Took 'er up to 325', but started to lose control sig
four eighty sparky Silver Member16-Oct-14 06:05 AM
by Bob32
5162 ---
A general, generic topic Cuyahoga River Near Hiram, OH
Nothing like getting out on a lovely fall weekend... 5 shot bracket, D800 1/500th to 1/
rosewood_ltd Silver Member15-Oct-14 05:24 PM
by Asgard
286 ---
A general, generic topic Santa Fe Aspens II (long pano)
7-frame panorama, hand-held d200 T amron 19-35@19mm 1/80 f/13 (left-over setting form
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 15-Oct-14 05:22 PM
by Asgard
153 ---
A general, generic topic Santa Fe Aspens I
On Monday, I took a quick trip to Santa Fe NM to capture aspen colors before it was too la
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 15-Oct-14 05:22 PM
by Asgard
173 ---
A general, generic topic More Fall Colors
I went to a local park looking for colorful trees. I only saw one tree that was showing of
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 15-Oct-14 01:13 PM
by mnbuilder49
488 ---
A general, generic topic It's Bob's ( robsb) fault
This post( http://www.nikonians .org/forums/dcboard. php?az=show_topic&fo rum=175&topic_id=11
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 15-Oct-14 11:12 AM
by SheriB
5142 ---
A general, generic topic General Arthur Cigar ghost sign - Helena, Montana (9/22...
Continuing my ghost sign odyssey I offer up another one for observation. According to my r
Bob32 Silver Member15-Oct-14 05:47 AM
by Bob32
251 ---
A general, generic topic Fall - Ya Gotta Love It
D800e 55mm ISO 400 100sec at f8 -August htt p://www.nikonians.or g/dcfp/user_files/
augustf Gold Member14-Oct-14 08:56 PM
by augustf
8115 ---
A general, generic topic Some Lensbaby florals
Some shots taken at the Lake Wilderness Arboretum with a D3s and Lensbaby Composer Japa
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 14-Oct-14 07:06 PM
by Asgard
482 ---
A general, generic topic From the back garden
A couple of hours ago I was sweeping the patio and heard a noise but couldn't workout wher
MasterDabber Silver Member14-Oct-14 04:42 PM
by MasterDabber
7102 ---
A general, generic topic Selective color without trying
I was out at the track Sunday afternoon shooting the Porsche Club DE and some karting was
singlerosa Silver Member14-Oct-14 12:10 PM
by singlerosa
4102 ---
A general, generic topic Studies in Wheat
I was out with my wife yesterday and came across some displays using wheat that I thought
rolleiflexD Silver Member14-Oct-14 12:38 AM
by rolleiflexD
694 ---
A general, generic topic Cat-O-9-Tails Revisited
Many of you know that I have been working with Dan Margulis' Picture Postcard Workflow for
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 13-Oct-14 08:20 PM
by robsb
275 ---
A general, generic topic Coca-Cola ghost sign - Missoula, Montana (9/17/2014)
This is the first time I have come across a “Double” Coca-Cola ghost sign. Capturing this
Bob32 Silver Member13-Oct-14 07:54 PM
by Bob32
11165 ---
A general, generic topic Very bright sun
This year I was not lucky with sunrises or sunsets. Every time I tried to take a photo bef
Ineluki Gold Member13-Oct-14 04:07 PM
by Ineluki
6103 ---
A general, generic topic Time to trot out my favorite Halloween Composite
I first did this image in 2010 but recently re-edited it to remove the Carson crest on the
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 13-Oct-14 03:40 PM
by robsb
17171 ---
A general, generic topic Owl Cigar ghost sign - Great Falls, Montana (9/20/2014)
This sign is situated on the side of a building in downtown Great Falls. In my research I
Bob32 Silver Member13-Oct-14 01:57 PM
by Bob32
699 ---
A general, generic topic Eddy’s Bread ghost sign - Helena, Montana (9/21/2014)
J. E. “Eddy” O’Connell started up a bakery in Helena in the early 1900s and gradually buil
Bob32 Silver Member13-Oct-14 01:46 PM
by Bob32
359 ---
A general, generic topic feeble attempts at eclipse
Considering that 1) I forgot all about it until I turned the news on at 5:40 and there was
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 13-Oct-14 11:47 AM
by SheriB
12170 ---
A general, generic topic Special Shapes from this morning (hot air balloons)
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta http://www.b alloonfiesta.com d200 Nikkor 70-
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 12-Oct-14 06:33 AM
by robsb
699 ---
A general, generic topic Cloudy Moonset
Still stinging from failed attempt at eclipse photos, the moon taunted me yesterday mornin
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 12-Oct-14 01:53 AM
by elcee
580 ---
A general, generic topic Outside Looking In... or vice versa
This probably doesn't deserve such a highfalutin title, but I made ya look. :+ This image
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 11-Oct-14 10:08 PM
by elcee
8128 ---
A general, generic topic Gordale Scar, Yorkshire Dales
Natural limestone gorge in the Yorkshire Dales, northern England... D200 + not sure of
Scotty Silver Member11-Oct-14 09:22 PM
by robsb
384 ---
A general, generic topic The Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas
New Mexico, that is. The hotel is being remodeled by Allan Affeldt of La Posada (Winslow H
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 11-Oct-14 03:40 PM
by Bob32
8128 ---
A general, generic topic Layla's Daydream
Grand kids never hold still for long. I just happened to be trying to catch some unposed i
dmenges Silver Member11-Oct-14 11:51 AM
by mnbuilder49
485 ---
A general, generic topic Eclipse shots
Got up at 3:00 to see if the fog had rolled in and it hadn't. Got dressed and hit the back
D2Xstatic Silver Member11-Oct-14 07:26 AM
by D2Xstatic
8141 ---
A general, generic topic Art in the Park
The annual art show in several small communities in southern Arizona is generally this tim
Dgastrong Gold Member10-Oct-14 02:43 PM
by Dgastrong
7119 ---
A general, generic topic Happy bride
D4s 24-70mm lens @ 70mm F4 1/250 sec ISO 1600 Larry http: //www.larryandersonp hotograph
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 10-Oct-14 02:26 PM
by mnbuilder49
9165 ---
A general, generic topic Nairobi National Park
William Rounds Gold Member10-Oct-14 02:19 PM
by mnbuilder49
485 ---
A general, generic topic Australian Eclipse
Here is a shot of the lunar eclipse taken in Brisbane around 9.30pm. We had cloud cover fo
Grunion Gold Member10-Oct-14 02:18 PM
by mnbuilder49
380 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.