Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public)
[Hide image slider]
Next 20 images
In Your Backyard /arlon/ The Eyes Have It /jtmcg/ Eye of the Needle /robsb/ Splash /pasknucklehead/ Cold /hnease/ december_macro_GBaylis /GBaylis/ macro_november_hnease /hnease/ october_macro_natash... /natashadak/ september_macro_snae... /snaefell/ August_Macro_domer2760 /domer2760/ Metal /vizz/ Bugs /BSchirm/ Flowers /ericbowles/ Camera Gear /KenLPhotos/ Tools /jordivb/ Patterns and Symmetry /jtmcg/ B&W Closeup /mebrunsdon/ Best of 2012 /jtmcg/ Gadgets /lastdaylight/ Wide Angle Closeup /hujiie/
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Paper Wasps
Still reasonably docile early in the season so not too fussed about being blasted with fla
TEITZY Silver Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments, most notably in the macro and sports forums. 02-Nov-13 09:33 PM
by Scotty45
17733 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member October Contest: Leaves
This month's theme was selected by last month's winner Dan Wiedbrauk. This month’s con
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 01-Nov-13 10:00 PM
by nikocarol
782156 ---
A general, generic topic Monsters on the Orchids
If you can use your imagination - we can see 2 monsters riding atop of the Orchids D300
massulo Gold Member 01-Nov-13 06:26 AM
by Izzie
1262 ---
A general, generic topic The Zinnia and Visitors
Planted some zinnias late this summer. They certainly have drawn lots of visitors .
birdied Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 31-Oct-13 09:12 AM
by Scotty45
6395 ---
A general, generic topic Dew covered thistle seed
This thistle seed was caught in a spider web - and everything was covered with dew. The ba
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 30-Oct-13 07:15 PM
by ericbowles
7478 ---
A general, generic topic Tips for shooting dishes
Hello to all, i'm not an amateur of close -ups.I mainly cover weddings. A couple whose w
nevan Silver Member 30-Oct-13 03:54 PM
by nevan
9487 ---
A general, generic topic Any Sigma EM 140 ring flash users here?
Just something I might want on my list for Santa. I can see the value of a ring flash for
kentak Silver Member 29-Oct-13 11:51 PM
by blakeboyd
8419 ---
A general, generic topic New to science?
I posted an image of these pupae abut 2-weeks ago on the art and critique forum. Since tha
AartPapaya Silver Member 28-Oct-13 11:28 AM
by AartPapaya
7444 ---
A general, generic topic Spider
A few days ago, I was working in my back yard in the evening. I noticed a large web with
ron917 Silver Member 21-Oct-13 03:14 PM
by AartPapaya
8565 ---
A general, generic topic Macro Set Up Recommendation
Hi All,,, My daughter loves macro photography. Currently she has a small point & shoot F
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 20-Oct-13 09:51 PM
by Marjani
6460 ---
A general, generic topic Gulf Fritillary , Eggs and Caterpillar
I have watched the Gulf Fritillaries lay their eggs on the tendrils of the passion flower
birdied Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 17-Oct-13 02:19 AM
by birdied
7379 ---
A general, generic topic Hood Ornament
1941 Packard hood ornament. D4, f5.6, 1/250, 100, 190mm [font color="gray" size="2"
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 15-Oct-13 07:09 PM
by birdied
10572 ---
A general, generic topic nikon r1
i was thinking of a nikon r1 flash system but have been put off by reports of the ring mou
evan47 15-Oct-13 04:48 PM
by spanglerokapi
4381 ---
A general, generic topic Raindrop question
Hi all. We had some rain the other day and I was trying to get some shots of raindrops as
hnease Silver Member 15-Oct-13 08:07 AM
by AartPapaya
10514 ---
A general, generic topic Captured
I wanted to capture an insect but he flew away. So I turned my attention to the periwinkle
AartPapaya Silver Member 14-Oct-13 05:12 AM
by AartPapaya
6416 ---
A general, generic topic Second Post
HI, (No idea if this is the right location, I see no "creative" or "table top" forum.)
DPAUL 13-Oct-13 08:00 PM
by birdied
2268 ---
A general, generic topic Praying Mantis
Discovered this hanging around our storm door. Was about 8-10 feet away. Shot on tri
s2sailorlis_nikon 13-Oct-13 07:56 PM0219 ---
A general, generic topic Beat up bee on a beat up mid October flower
Went out this morning to look for some pollinators to photograph with the Tokina 100mm. It
GarfLeonard Silver Member 13-Oct-13 02:02 AM
by GarfLeonard
4321 ---
A general, generic topic Just some bugs
A few recent ones. All D300 with Tamron 60 f2 + 68mm Kenko's. Diffused SB800 on bracket fo
TEITZY Silver Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments, most notably in the macro and sports forums. 12-Oct-13 09:14 PM
by TEITZY
11540 ---
A general, generic topic Wild poinsettia
D800 200mm macro 1/3 sec @ f16 Taken at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Bruc
LeanderTX79 Silver Member 11-Oct-13 11:39 PM
by LeanderTX79
2367 ---
A general, generic topic Couple of wild flowers
105 VR and D700 Been away for a few days but storms and extreme weather made life difficu
glxman Silver Member 11-Oct-13 12:38 AM
by glxman
4409 ---
A general, generic topic workshops in macro ? training ? Seminars?
I am a technical photographer for a govt agency. My work is including more macro images.
hertfordnc Silver Member 10-Oct-13 10:15 PM
by DSPhotog2
5354 ---
A general, generic topic Autumn Flowers
A few Dahlias and a fall Iris D7100,70-200 mmF2.8,ISO 100,cable release,tripod Da hlia
rb4good Silver Member 10-Oct-13 01:25 PM
by rb4good
2278 ---
A general, generic topic Scattered
The subject was not remarkable but the light was. Please be very critical because although
AartPapaya Silver Member 10-Oct-13 05:52 AM
by AartPapaya
5362 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Lighting causing loss of contrast
Hi, I'm experimenting with photographing at > 1:1 magnification using a bellows unit an
mhc 09-Oct-13 11:11 PM
by TEITZY
3383 ---
A general, generic topic Wile E. Coyote -- Product photography edition
Not my photo, and apparently a photo of an advertising broadside: http:/ /i.imgur.com/HJ
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography 09-Oct-13 06:33 AM
by AartPapaya
3385 ---
A general, generic topic Tokina 17mm reversed on a Nikon PB-6 bellows
For those of you who shoot with bellows, you're probably aware that reversing lenses gets
four eighty sparky Silver Member 08-Oct-13 05:47 AM
by blw
4436 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to Dan Wiedbrauk (domer2760)
Congratulations to Dan Wiedbrauk (domer2760) for his winning image - Sunflower. Dan's
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 04-Oct-13 10:43 PM
by tekneektom
8521 ---
A general, generic topic Autumn Choke Cherries
Took a road trip to the Michigan UP earlier this week for Fall colors, but were a bit earl
cdrowe Silver Member 03-Oct-13 02:09 PM0247 ---
A general, generic topic My waterdrop followers will love this
Hi everyone, Wanted to post these photos for all of you to see, and a chance to give s
pasknucklehead Silver Member 02-Oct-13 07:03 PM
by birdied
12689 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.