nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Architectural

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Bellas Artes, Mexico
Hi all, i'm back after 2 months of travel including Florida, Mexico and Argentina... so a
elarchitecture 23-Feb-06 01:54 AM
by F80
18565 ---
A general, generic topic Wooded Chapel - Bella Vista, Arkansas
Hello all, This is from a very interesting structure located in Northwest Arkansas. From
MstrBones Silver Member22-Feb-06 09:06 PM
by MstrBones
12626 ---
A general, generic topic Wooded Chapel - Bella Vista, Arkansas - part2
A few more... The graininess is not near so apparent in the original photos, it's all th
MstrBones Silver Member22-Feb-06 09:01 PM
by MstrBones
6696 ---
A general, generic topic I should keep it for December...
... but it'll make me go back to other bridges! This one is the Skukuza bridge, just outs
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 22-Feb-06 07:06 AM
by olivierrychner
9711 ---
A general, generic topic local church
these are two shots of a church a couple blocks from my apartment. i am not normally inte
schwett 20-Feb-06 09:35 AM
by schwett
6625 ---
A general, generic topic Agricultural Architecture?
Stone Henge inspired perhaps? I shot this beneath a leaden sky last week and again this mo
EarthSeaSky 20-Feb-06 08:39 AM
by EarthSeaSky
10600 ---
A general, generic topic Empire State Building
I liked this shot of the Empire as you can see the top that really indentifies the buildin
doogienj 20-Feb-06 12:37 AM
by doogienj
0330 ---
A general, generic topic Down among the Gum Trees
Today's assignment was to photograph an artist's house set in steep bushland overlooking t
EarthSeaSky 19-Feb-06 06:40 PM
by EarthSeaSky
7511 ---
A general, generic topic Brighton
I took my daughter shopping in Brighton today and saw this wall; I just had to get the cam
tropicalpoppy 18-Feb-06 06:34 PM
by archivue
2457 ---
A general, generic topic Moderator's Choice Awards
Moderator Choice Awards – MCA’s During
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 15-Feb-06 09:14 PM
by wpgf100
01077 ---
A general, generic topic Empire Theater, New York
I was asked to take a photograph of the Empire Theater just west of Times Square (42nd Str
Levram 14-Feb-06 06:36 PM
by avm247
6637 ---
A general, generic topic Straightening a building
I've been working with some photos and wondering what techniques other's use for correctin
MstrBones Silver Member14-Feb-06 05:19 PM
by scratch
11707 ---
A general, generic topic Thai Temple
Hi, This is my first picture posted in this forum. Any comment? A temple in Thailand at la
anshory 14-Feb-06 04:39 AM
by avm247
8876 ---
A topic tagged as having a question 18 vs 20 for Architecture
Anybody out there use the 18mm for Architecture? If so, how does it fare? Color, Saturatio
PassGlass 11-Feb-06 10:40 AM
by archivue
7850 ---
A general, generic topic Brooklyn facade
I passed this beautiful facade in Brooklyn one afternoon about an hour before sunset. The
doogienj 11-Feb-06 10:22 AM
by archivue
1479 ---
A general, generic topic President Clinton Presidential Library night shot (move
This thread (and excellent photograph) has been moved to the Other Systems and Formats and
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 11-Feb-06 06:15 AM
by schwett
2624 ---
A general, generic topic Near the Reichstag
Hello! As you are no doubt beginning to realise, I've visited some places in Germany last
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 10-Feb-06 11:37 AM
by olivierrychner
4576 ---
A general, generic topic Dominion Brewery Building,Toronto
Built by [link:www.canadianho rseracinghalloffame. com/builders/2001/Ro bert_Davies.asp|Robe r
F80 09-Feb-06 09:19 PM
by F80
20974 ---
A general, generic topic VKC - USC (LA, CA)
The von Klienschmid Center at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles Feedbac
kunal 09-Feb-06 06:38 PM
by kunal
3513 ---
A general, generic topic dusk shot
ok, ok, i promise no more pictures of this building. i am pleased with the way these turn
schwett 09-Feb-06 05:50 PM
by schwett
3637 ---
A general, generic topic Missed it again
Hi Guys On the walk to the station in the mornings I get to the brow of a hill and from t
SamS 08-Feb-06 06:14 PM
by anyholt
4449 ---
A general, generic topic Leipzig, where Bach rests...
This is what Johan Sebastian Bach is looking at for eternity... and where he composed his
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 08-Feb-06 12:42 AM
by DeepBlue
5540 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians Photo Contests 2006
There are several Photo Contests for 2006: I. Nikonians Photo
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 07-Feb-06 11:34 PM
by avm247
01738 ---
A general, generic topic American Indian Museum - Smithsonian
Interior of an elevator at the National Museum of the American Indian, of the Smithsonian
PaulWalters 07-Feb-06 09:15 PM
by MstrBones
10591 ---
A general, generic topic Nuremberg technical museum
Hello! This is what I brought from Nuremberg. I did not shoot the nazi landscape, and my
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 07-Feb-06 08:58 PM
by MstrBones
10699 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Narrow
Strolling around downtown I walked along this alley and looked up.
F80 05-Feb-06 01:15 PM
by F80
21617 ---
A general, generic topic A small Real Estate building in Maine
This is a little shop along one of the many Harbor Towns in Maine. D70 Tokina 12-24
Sean_ 03-Feb-06 10:36 PM
by MstrBones
6806 ---
A general, generic topic Sun reflected
Hi! This is my first post in this forum, I rearly shoot building, but when I saw this one
tomaswa 03-Feb-06 10:30 PM
by MstrBones
9574 ---
A general, generic topic railway bridge
Hi all, A few meters from where I live lies this now defunkt railway bridge called "De He
Gert van der Kolk Silver Member02-Feb-06 10:37 AM
by olivierrychner
16748 ---
A general, generic topic Leipzig galleries
The city of Leipzig is famous, I learnt last summer, for its galleries through commercial
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 02-Feb-06 07:14 AM
by olivierrychner
9545 ---