nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Architectural

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Unconventional View Of Hancock Building - Chicago
It was quite foggy while walking Michigan Avenue. When I cam upon the Hancock Building I g
tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 05-Jun-14 01:01 AM
by n8huckins
A general, generic topic Two Different Treatments
These of the Sky Bridge in San Diego. One is a SilverEfex Pro transformation; the other
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 27-May-14 11:38 PM
by coolmom42
A general, generic topic Some deeply designed windows
This building near me is just about finished now and I was so impressed by the deeply anim
Davidpeter1 Silver Member27-May-14 03:06 AM
by dclarhorn
A general, generic topic Ponce light and fresnel lens
stopped by the ponce inlet lighthouse on the way back from the Cape. this is the talles
MarkM10431 Silver Member22-May-14 10:34 PM
by Asgard
This topic has been locked by a team member This Morning's Atlas 5 launch
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
MarkM10431 Silver Member22-May-14 09:55 PM
by MEMcD
A general, generic topic Flower shop in the underground passage
http://images.niko nians.org/galleries/ data/5289/FleuristeS outerrain.jpg Oli vier Rychn
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 03-May-14 07:16 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic First Church of Christ, Scientist - Berkeley, Californi...
This church was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1977 and is considered the mast
Bob32 Silver Member01-May-14 09:13 PM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic More of Memphis Downtown Image heavy
All were taken early last Friday morning with my Coolpix P330 and post process in Lightroo
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 01-May-14 09:12 PM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic EFCO HQ in Des Moines (photo heavy!)
EFCO (Economy Forms Company) an international concrete forms company, based in Des Moines,
four eighty sparky Silver Member30-Apr-14 01:30 AM
by jcsocalphoto
This is a hot, active topic! Cathedral Basillica of St. Francis Assisi - Santa Fe
Taken while on a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico a week ago. Thanks for looking. Al
cockers Silver Member24-Apr-14 07:23 PM
by cockers
A general, generic topic Walk-about Downtown (image heavy!)
Wore out a bit of shoe leather this morning before the rain moved in. Went out looking fo
four eighty sparky Silver Member22-Apr-14 10:10 PM
by four eighty sparky
A general, generic topic Two from Sevilla
Hi there! I spent a week in and around Sevilla last October, and went to that file agai
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 17-Apr-14 05:03 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic A few of Downtown Memphis TN
All were taken with my Coolpix P330 and PP in LR. Jim http:/ /www.nikonians.org/d cfp/
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 15-Apr-14 06:08 AM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Boston's Zakim Bridge From Below
This bridge has become the new icon of the Boston skyline, and rightly so, but these shots
matcam Silver Member09-Apr-14 05:51 PM
by matcam
A general, generic topic Italian snapshot
Taken on the hoof on a crowded street in the Italian City of Bari I grabbed this intricate
expat Silver Member09-Apr-14 12:47 PM
by Castlk
A general, generic topic DUMBO in B&W
This was taken on a cold afternoon in early December looking down Washington St. in Brookl
DaveSoderlund Silver Member09-Apr-14 12:45 PM
by Castlk
A general, generic topic Railroad Draw Bridge
Recovered this JPG from one of my old HDDs. My only wish is that I was
Oknoder 09-Apr-14 12:43 PM
by Castlk
A general, generic topic Silos at Night
Sanderson Farms Feed Distribution Silos. Large eighteen wheelers come in and load up about
laddad Gold Member09-Apr-14 12:41 PM
by Castlk
A general, generic topic Boston Blue Hour Sunrise
Like most of the rest of the country it's been pretty cold up here in Boston. Went out on
matcam Silver Member31-Mar-14 05:41 PM
by matcam
A general, generic topic Highway at night
Hi! This is a small section of the highway, partly in tunnels, which link Neuchâtel to
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 29-Mar-14 03:05 PM
by tekneektom
A general, generic topic Crest of the Wave
The 1180 Peachtree Building is one of the most interesting on the Atlanta skyline. This a
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 29-Mar-14 11:34 AM
by mnbuilder49
A general, generic topic Boulder Dam - HDR gone made
Boulder or Hoover Dam as some call it. Seen other examples of HDR on the dam so decided
MoB12 Silver Member29-Mar-14 11:29 AM
by mnbuilder49
A general, generic topic Peenemunde Museum Germany
The Peenemunde Museum was the electricity generating and control center. Imposing build
MoB12 Silver Member20-Feb-14 01:18 PM
by Ineluki
A general, generic topic Dachau Protestant Church of reconciliation
Dachau Protestant Church of reconciliation. V ery moving place to get an understanding
MoB12 Silver Member16-Feb-14 05:49 PM
by MoB12
A general, generic topic Hampton Court Palace
The site has a long history but a brief precis... The lefthand part of this image is a ve
MasterDabber 14-Feb-14 01:23 PM
by MasterDabber
A general, generic topic Library of Congress Interior
There were some nice warm tones in the original, but I thought this monochrome treatment w
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 14-Feb-14 01:22 PM
by MasterDabber
A general, generic topic Gordon Street Christian Church, Kinston, NC, USA
We see snow maybe twice a year. Traveling the streets last night I captured this church.
laddad Gold Member13-Feb-14 08:38 PM
by jcsocalphoto
A general, generic topic Barn at Farmer's Market, Kinston, NC
A mural artist was hired to put a new face on a small barn at out local Farmer's Market. T
laddad Gold Member13-Feb-14 08:50 AM
by agitater
A general, generic topic Atlanta skyline
I guess these fit best here. These are from a couple of days ago - the skyline over midto
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 12-Feb-14 01:34 PM
by ericbowles
A general, generic topic Gosford House - Scotland
At the weekend I went for a walk through the estate grounds of Gosford House, near Edinbur
Bass rock 12-Feb-14 12:44 PM
by mnbuilder49