Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Architectural

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Willis Tower
During a recent helicopter flight around Chicago, I took these shots of the Willis Tower.
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 04-Oct-13 12:42 PM
by gmth
8225 ---
A general, generic topic Milwaukee Condo at the Lakefront
See through the trees down at the lake front while doing some night photography at a nearb
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 03-Oct-13 12:45 PM
by jdroach
8165 ---
A general, generic topic Portland after sunset
This photo was taken during an in-class exercise, the first time I ever shot after dark.
Martin Gonn Gold Member 03-Oct-13 03:43 AM
by Martin Gonn
2135 ---
A general, generic topic Milwaukee's Shriner Masonic Temple
The use of Middle Eastern Ottoman Empire architectural designs is interesting. The Shrine
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 03-Oct-13 02:51 AM
by jdroach
2107 ---
A general, generic topic Madonna del Sasso, Locarno
A climb up the hill, people? Ok, let's start... http://i mages.nikonians.org/ gallerie
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 03-Oct-13 01:35 AM
by mnbuilder49
5141 ---
A general, generic topic September 2013: Construction of St Catherine of Siena i...
Hello Nikonians, Here are this month's updates... I have been going out to the job side 1
JKFuller 01-Oct-13 12:05 PM
by JKFuller
7155 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Residential Exteriors
I was in the area of some homes I built about 20 years ago and decided to try to get some
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 30-Sep-13 01:59 PM
by jdroach
29431 ---
A general, generic topic EMP
I know this building has been "shot-to-death" by all who pass by, including me. It was fu
Dgastrong Gold Member 29-Sep-13 02:51 AM
by Dgastrong
6180 ---
A general, generic topic Wet
Modern fountain.
Ineluki Gold Member 26-Sep-13 09:48 AM
by Ineluki
2115 ---
A general, generic topic Uploading?
These forums are terrific, lots of beautiful photos and great comments, but how do I uploa
Martin Gonn Gold Member 24-Sep-13 03:19 AM
by Martin Gonn
4123 ---
A general, generic topic City hall interior
Non-Nikon image, so I'm posting only a link to the gallery page: http://imag es.nikonian
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 17-Sep-13 04:19 AM
by laddad
5160 ---
A general, generic topic In Honor of Heroes
A nearby FD has a memorial to both a local fallen hero, as well as the 343 firefighters &
four eighty sparky Silver Member 13-Sep-13 11:37 PM
by ehall
3137 ---
A general, generic topic Brooklyn Bridge
It's a shot everyone has to take at some point, and it still looks better in black and whi
rbcheek Gold Member 09-Sep-13 09:27 PM
by Asgard
3171 ---
A general, generic topic Toronto Sculpture
D600 + Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G AFS VRII, at 24mm, hand-held. ISO 200, f/7.1, three images com
pjr Gold Member 06-Sep-13 03:11 PM
by pjr
4146 ---
A general, generic topic Phoenix Area B&W
Had the opportunity to spend a few days in the Phoenix area this past February, and these
skibreeze7 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the continuous sharing of his inspirational photographic abilities and for helping and encouraging members as they advance from beginner into advanced photography. Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 06-Sep-13 03:36 AM
by skibreeze7
17300 ---
A general, generic topic London Golden Jubilee Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral
This image works much better as a monochrome, I think. I like the almost burnished look o
rbcheek Gold Member 05-Sep-13 05:57 PM
by jcsocalphoto
11261 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Chicago along the River
D200 12-24mm LR 4.4 http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/use r_files/252060.jpg
dagoldst Silver Member 05-Sep-13 03:46 AM
by dagoldst
21523 ---
A general, generic topic St. Stanislaus Church, Milwaukee--A Portal to the Sacre...
Taken with D700, 28mm, ISO 800, f/20, 1/100s, Manual Exposure and White Balance, with Ligh
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 03-Sep-13 11:46 AM
by jdroach
6204 ---
A general, generic topic Civic Opera Building - Chicago
D200 Nikkor 12-24mm LR 4.4 http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/use r_files/252061.jpg
dagoldst Silver Member 03-Sep-13 02:13 AM
by dagoldst
10243 ---
A general, generic topic Millenium footbridge, Neuchatel
I'm doing my night photographic raids again ;) http://images. nikonians.org/galler ies/da
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 30-Aug-13 11:02 AM
by olivierrychner
5166 ---
A general, generic topic Glass rooftop from inside
In La Chaux-de-Fonds... http://images.ni konians.org/gallerie s/data/5289/ToitMetr opole.
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 27-Aug-13 07:40 AM
by olivierrychner
7172 ---
A general, generic topic Colt East Armory, Hartford, CT
This is really a practice shot. I'm starting to do a series of some of the iconic structur
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 27-Aug-13 12:51 AM
by golfercat
3147 ---
A general, generic topic More Gehry - Manhattan this time
Gehry has built some of the most iconic buildings of the 21st century. This condo buildin
rbcheek Gold Member 26-Aug-13 11:03 PM
by avm247
1114 ---
A general, generic topic Millennium Park Amphitheater (Jay Pritzker Pavilion) - ...
From a recent trip to Chicago. This is the "framing" around the stage at the Millennium P
geeks2you Silver Member 26-Aug-13 10:54 PM
by avm247
3119 ---
A general, generic topic Gehry's EMP in Seattle
I must have walked around the EMP in Seattle for over an hour taking multiple shots to fin
rbcheek Gold Member 24-Aug-13 01:58 PM
by rbcheek
7211 ---
A general, generic topic Mother Earth Brewery, Kinston, NC after Rain
Mother Earth Brewery was the first new business in our small downtown area for a long time
laddad Gold Member 24-Aug-13 01:25 PM
by mnbuilder49
6191 ---
A general, generic topic Garage on a raining night
I revisited the site to photograph a special light fixture for the client, and while I was
aia guy Gold Member 23-Aug-13 05:16 PM
by aia guy
9359 ---
A general, generic topic Basilica Cathedral, St Augustine
MarkM10431 Silver Member 22-Aug-13 06:14 PM
by avm247
4175 ---
A general, generic topic Lombard Light Trails
I went out and grabbed this shot sort of last minute. I had some time Sunday night to shoo
spicyTuna Silver Member 21-Aug-13 05:53 PM
by samrothstein
12311 ---
A general, generic topic Red diagonal
I was strolling in La Chaux-de-Fonds over a lunch break when I tried once again to "do" so
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 21-Aug-13 09:04 AM
by olivierrychner
15352 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.