Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Architectural

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Two from Sevilla
Hi there! I spent a week in and around Sevilla last October, and went to that file agai
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 17-Apr-14 04:03 PM
by jdroach
388 ---
A general, generic topic A few of Downtown Memphis TN
All were taken with my Coolpix P330 and PP in LR. Jim http:/ /www.nikonians.org/d cfp/
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 15-Apr-14 05:08 AM
by James23p
7111 ---
A general, generic topic Boston's Zakim Bridge From Below
This bridge has become the new icon of the Boston skyline, and rightly so, but these shots
matcam Silver Member 09-Apr-14 04:51 PM
by matcam
4118 ---
A general, generic topic Italian snapshot
Taken on the hoof on a crowded street in the Italian City of Bari I grabbed this intricate
expat Silver Member 09-Apr-14 11:47 AM
by Castlk
7263 ---
A general, generic topic DUMBO in B&W
This was taken on a cold afternoon in early December looking down Washington St. in Brookl
DaveSoderlund Silver Member 09-Apr-14 11:45 AM
by Castlk
8250 ---
A general, generic topic Railroad Draw Bridge
Recovered this JPG from one of my old HDDs. My only wish is that I was
Oknoder Silver Member 09-Apr-14 11:43 AM
by Castlk
7165 ---
A general, generic topic Silos at Night
Sanderson Farms Feed Distribution Silos. Large eighteen wheelers come in and load up about
laddad Gold Member 09-Apr-14 11:41 AM
by Castlk
7136 ---
A general, generic topic Boston Blue Hour Sunrise
Like most of the rest of the country it's been pretty cold up here in Boston. Went out on
matcam Silver Member 31-Mar-14 04:41 PM
by matcam
14282 ---
A general, generic topic Highway at night
Hi! This is a small section of the highway, partly in tunnels, which link Neuchâtel to
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 29-Mar-14 02:05 PM
by tekneektom
9224 ---
A general, generic topic Crest of the Wave
The 1180 Peachtree Building is one of the most interesting on the Atlanta skyline. This a
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 29-Mar-14 10:34 AM
by mnbuilder49
9199 ---
A general, generic topic Boulder Dam - HDR gone made
Boulder or Hoover Dam as some call it. Seen other examples of HDR on the dam so decided
MoB12 Silver Member 29-Mar-14 10:29 AM
by mnbuilder49
8313 ---
A general, generic topic Peenemunde Museum Germany
The Peenemunde Museum was the electricity generating and control center. Imposing build
MoB12 Silver Member 20-Feb-14 12:18 PM
by Ineluki
2145 ---
A general, generic topic Dachau Protestant Church of reconciliation
Dachau Protestant Church of reconciliation. V ery moving place to get an understanding
MoB12 Silver Member 16-Feb-14 04:49 PM
by MoB12
2123 ---
A general, generic topic Hampton Court Palace
The site has a long history but a brief precis... The lefthand part of this image is a ve
MasterDabber Silver Member 14-Feb-14 12:23 PM
by MasterDabber
10227 ---
A general, generic topic Library of Congress Interior
There were some nice warm tones in the original, but I thought this monochrome treatment w
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 14-Feb-14 12:22 PM
by MasterDabber
5127 ---
A general, generic topic Gordon Street Christian Church, Kinston, NC, USA
We see snow maybe twice a year. Traveling the streets last night I captured this church.
laddad Gold Member 13-Feb-14 07:38 PM
by jcsocalphoto
5117 ---
A general, generic topic Barn at Farmer's Market, Kinston, NC
A mural artist was hired to put a new face on a small barn at out local Farmer's Market. T
laddad Gold Member 13-Feb-14 07:50 AM
by agitater
15372 ---
A general, generic topic Atlanta skyline
I guess these fit best here. These are from a couple of days ago - the skyline over midto
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 12-Feb-14 12:34 PM
by ericbowles
11227 ---
A general, generic topic Gosford House - Scotland
At the weekend I went for a walk through the estate grounds of Gosford House, near Edinbur
Bass rock Silver Member 12-Feb-14 11:44 AM
by mnbuilder49
10245 ---
A general, generic topic A couple hours at the courthouse yesterday...........
Netted me these: http:/ /i214.photobucket.co m/albums/cc172/480sp arky/Photography%202
four eighty sparky Silver Member 12-Feb-14 11:43 AM
by mnbuilder49
8214 ---
A general, generic topic 1930's Gas Station & Ford Model A
This is Ricky's Exxon & Muffler Service of Kinston, NC. No posing! All I asked of the pr
laddad Gold Member 12-Feb-14 11:41 AM
by mnbuilder49
8233 ---
A general, generic topic The Red Foxx
Nocturne, taken at 9:30 pm. Interesting building. My son says it would make a great sports
laddad Gold Member 12-Feb-14 11:35 AM
by mnbuilder49
6157 ---
A general, generic topic The Bentley, Kinston, NC - Nocturne
The Bentley is a neo-classical revival home and was built by a wealthy Kinston businessman
laddad Gold Member 12-Feb-14 11:33 AM
by mnbuilder49
6200 ---
A general, generic topic Client shoot
Shot for masonry company that did the stone work. CC wanted Cheers, David Visit [link
DGSCHULTZ Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 12-Feb-14 11:31 AM
by mnbuilder49
7166 ---
A general, generic topic the eye
solaner 06-Feb-14 06:22 PM
by solaner
299 ---
A general, generic topic downwarts
solaner 31-Jan-14 09:58 PM
by solaner
4133 ---
A general, generic topic Buffalo Central Rail Terminal
I had some time to kill one morning last November before catching a flight out of Buffalo
DaveSoderlund Silver Member 18-Jan-14 02:32 PM
by DaveSoderlund
3145 ---
A general, generic topic Playing around in a familiar place...
Hi! Some of you may remember [link:http://images. nikonians.org/galler ies/showphoto.php/
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 11-Jan-14 05:49 PM
by elcee
9227 ---
A general, generic topic Careless design or ???
I thought that the designer of the aircon system might have found a better place for the a
Kadmos Silver Member 01-Jan-14 01:38 AM
by kennoll
4232 ---
A general, generic topic Nave of Saint William Catholic Church w/Tokina 11-16mm
Went this morning before sunrise for a few shots with the new Tokina. Not all the lights a
rstcso Gold Member 30-Dec-13 06:36 AM
by premc44
11313 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.