nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Weddings & Events
[Hide image slider]
Stephanie_Josh-0082-... /BrianS/ wedding & christ... /kostas6a3/ image703 /Bluejs75/ image702 /Bluejs75/ Carl & Mel's Gla... /akjim907/ Carl and Mel's Weddi... /akjim907/ 20141 /Frank MA/ Hochzeit_Senft-7701 /StPeter/ Vanessa und Marco /StPeter/ Vanessa und Marco /StPeter/ Vanessa und Marco /StPeter/ Marco /StPeter/ Vanessa und Marco /StPeter/ Vanessa und Marco /StPeter/ Vanessa /StPeter/ Vanessa und Marco /StPeter/ Annette und Matthias /StPeter/ Annette /StPeter/ Annentte /StPeter/ Matthias /StPeter/
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Engagement Session
Responding to the thread about the lack of images posted in this forum… I do theatre an
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 20-Dec-14 04:02 PM
by JonK
5108 ---
A general, generic topic Events
I've done 4 events in the last month. I use a D810 and D7100. I use the 24-70 f/2.8 on the
Johnj167 Gold Member27-Nov-14 03:25 AM
by JonK
595 ---
A general, generic topic Horsing Around
Trying my best to supply posts to this dusty forum. :+ I captured this scene Saturday nig
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 26-Nov-14 07:12 PM
by elcee
6149 ---
A general, generic topic 50th Anniversary of College Graduation
Earlier this month, when our school was celebrating its 70th Anniversary, we had our 50th
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 26-Nov-14 06:35 PM
by jrp
10124 ---
A general, generic topic HELP!! Need Advice on Shooting a Wedding
Would love some advice for a wedding I am shooting……Familiar scenario….I am NOT a wedding
fisherd80fun Silver Member24-Nov-14 03:29 PM
by fisherd80fun
19315 ---
A general, generic topic Wedding in the Gazebo
My friend Yuriko called me this last Monday, asked me what I was doing Wednesday. It turn
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 20-Nov-14 12:22 AM
by elcee
8125 ---
A general, generic topic I'm mystified! Why no wedding photos?
I frequently check out this forum in the hope of seeing recent examples of wedding photos.
Mark Wells Gold Member13-Nov-14 07:35 PM
by HeartSleeve
12392 ---
A general, generic topic A question about flash
A few weeks ago I shot a retirement party. I don't shoot many events, so I thought I'd ask
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Nov-14 07:03 PM
by jrp
17329 ---
A general, generic topic Wedding with pop-up flash?
I was at a wedding this past weekend and saw something I had never seen before: two weddin
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 01-Nov-14 10:41 AM
by jbloom
18301 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Wedding Album Books
Hi dear friends, happy to bring a new post here. I want to know the different companies
nevan Silver Member10-Oct-14 03:49 PM
by nevan
682 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Questions to ask
Hello everyone. I'm not sure in what forum to post this questions, Something between
Vlad_IT Silver Member07-Oct-14 12:37 AM
by f5titan
5134 ---
A general, generic topic Viva Nikonians
Hi Nikonians, let me avail this opportunity to say a big thumbs up for the community. I'
nevan Silver Member04-Oct-14 04:22 AM
by nevan
8216 ---
A general, generic topic critics 2!
Hello dear friends, am happy to put this photograph on the forum so that you give me yo
nevan Silver Member04-Oct-14 04:15 AM
by nevan
6219 ---
A general, generic topic Favorite
I shot a wedding this past Friday. For every wedding I do, there's one shot that becomes a
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 29-Sep-14 08:45 PM
by jjmirenzi
6251 ---
A general, generic topic Coming soon!
Hello dear friends, am just passing by and saying a 'hi' to all. My dad passed away on t
nevan Silver Member18-Sep-14 11:17 PM
by Puddlepyrate2013
299 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Questions on set up and settings for a Wedding
Hi All I am an avid reader of the forums here on Nikonians.  It's a great resource and I
McCarts747 Silver Member16-Sep-14 09:22 PM
by jcsocalphoto
14376 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Which lens to rent?
For a bit of background, I've never shot a wedding as the designated photographer, only as
jec6613 Silver Member15-Sep-14 07:38 AM
by pistnbroke
9214 ---
A topic tagged as news Wedding gallery is now linked to forum!
A big thank you to Team Member Gerold for linking the wedding gallery to these forums. Now
Puddlepyrate2013 Moderator04-Sep-14 12:54 AM
by Puddlepyrate2013
5105 ---
A topic tagged as having a question What are your favoured AF Settings for a Wedding
Hi Everyone, This is my first post in Nikonians.org so, an opportunity to say hello als
dgc4rter Silver Member25-Aug-14 08:53 PM
by jjmirenzi
11208 ---
A general, generic topic critics welcome!
Hello Nikonians, happy to be back on the forum after some time. I just read that very fe
nevan Silver Member19-Aug-14 04:17 PM
by pistnbroke
11256 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Need some tips for Oct wedding
Hi Folks My nephew is getting married in a very picturesque New Hampshire venue in Octo
HeartSleeve Silver Member19-Aug-14 08:37 AM
by pistnbroke
12216 ---
A general, generic topic Recommendation for shooting high school prom
I could not find a better place to post this, but a prom has people dressed up like weddin
mwhals Silver Member19-Aug-14 03:31 AM
by Puddlepyrate2013
9467 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Etiquette with Videographers
Need some general Etiquette advice and experiences when dealing with videographers during
Aerosur 19-Aug-14 03:12 AM
by Puddlepyrate2013
11331 ---
A general, generic topic Need advice for August 16, 2014 Wedding Shoot
The bride and groom are overweight, but not super heavy. My wife volunteered me to photogr
mwhals Silver Member17-Aug-14 08:44 PM
by pistnbroke
4149 ---
A general, generic topic Hello and introduction...
Hello fellow Nikonians, my name is Bob Deschene, I am the new Moderator for this forum. I
Puddlepyrate2013 Moderator15-Aug-14 07:57 PM
by SRFast
376 ---
A general, generic topic Chinese Tea Ceremony
We have a family wedding that will include the Chinese Tea Ceremony where the b & g will b
mel_klim Silver Member01-Aug-14 06:29 AM
by dogmamom
4123 ---
A general, generic topic Elementary school grad in school auditorium
I was asked by a friend to take some pictures during their grade school graduation being h
mel_klim Silver Member22-Jul-14 03:20 PM
by Covey22
8198 ---
A general, generic topic Wedding tricks
Guys, apologies in advance for this question. In some ways it can be seen as yet anothe
etnw Silver Member21-Jul-14 03:18 PM
by dclarhorn
6213 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Atlanta Second Shooter
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
aspenextreme 15-Jul-14 09:59 PM044 ---
A general, generic topic Studying diploma in photography
I'm currently doing my Diploma in Professional Photography through an Australian college.
kathiemt Silver Member10-Jul-14 07:53 AM
by kathiemt
394 ---