Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public)
[Hide image slider]
Next 20 images
Simplicity /DAJolley/ Silhouettes /skibreeze7/ december_landscape_k... /kidsthehall45/ november_lansscape_s... /skibreeze7/ october_landscape_Bu... /Bump57/ september_landscape_... /kidsthehall45/ August_Landscape_eri... /ericbowles/ HDR Landscape /skibreeze7/ Floral Landscapes /geneluck/ Converging Lines /kidsthehall45/ Magic Hour /DAJolley/ Digital Artistry /lastdaylight/ Skies /russg/ Fog /ericbowles/ Best of 2012 /EarthTrek/ Colors of Autumn /cchoc/ Skylines /klrbee25/ Close to Home /skibreeze7/ Manmade in Nature /cchoc/ Manmade in Nature /JazzDoc/
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Questions about a study
in this case i an thinking i want to do a study in sunrises, as I mentioned in another pos
MarkM10431 Silver Member 20-Mar-14 09:06 PM
by AJ Skilton
8149 ---
A general, generic topic Working on Sunsets
Am working on direct sunsets. Comments/Criticisms appreciated. D800 :Zeiss 21mm ZF.2:IS
pdavitt Gold Member 20-Mar-14 02:49 PM
by pdavitt
12242 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lake Menindee Outback NSW AU
Not really a fan of sunsets but this was such a surreal evening I couldn't help myself. D
AJ Skilton Silver Member 20-Mar-14 02:43 AM
by AJ Skilton
26376 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to kidsinthehall45
Congratulations to Joshua, aka,kidsinthehall45, for his winning image Broken Breakers in t
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 20-Mar-14 01:36 AM
by robsb
16470 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to lastdaylight (and DAJolley)!!!
Congratulations to Mark, aka, lastdaylight for his winning image Nothing But Time i
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 20-Mar-14 01:35 AM
by robsb
14577 ---
A general, generic topic B&W Landscape
Took this shot of Porlock Bay looking towards Exmoor. Converted it to B&W and would be int
Mike Walters Silver Member 20-Mar-14 12:15 AM
by Demonchld
7343 ---
A general, generic topic Icefall
Wildcat Canyon, Starved Rock State Park in LaSalle County, IL. I'll have to go back this
balzanto Silver Member 19-Mar-14 11:36 PM
by Demonchld
6271 ---
A general, generic topic this morning's sunrise.
I didn't shoot landscape to capture the contrail. not sure it was a great move composition
MarkM10431 Silver Member 19-Mar-14 11:32 PM
by Demonchld
7168 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Congratulations to skibreeze7!!!
Congratulations to Darryl, aka, skibreeze7 for his winning image Wreck of Peter Iredale
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 19-Mar-14 07:56 PM
by 2pixels_short
25946 ---
A general, generic topic The early morning mist was just clearing
This was taken as most of the early morning mist had cleared. The sun was still low and th
MasterDabber Silver Member 19-Mar-14 06:56 PM
by MasterDabber
3123 ---
A general, generic topic A couple from the weekend
A couple of shots from Constantine Bay in Cornwall. D300s 17-55 f2.8. First shot was
Mike Walters Silver Member 18-Mar-14 06:26 AM
by James23p
4115 ---
A general, generic topic Playing around at White Sands NM
I spent two afternoons at White Sands National Monument last week and on the second day ve
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 16-Mar-14 08:08 PM
by esantos
18287 ---
A general, generic topic Something a little different for me
Da vid
dankeny Gold Member 16-Mar-14 10:48 AM
by ericbowles
9379 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Atlanta Cityscape Double Exposure with the Full Moon
I've been building a portfolio of cityscapes and went out this morning to photograph the s
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 16-Mar-14 10:30 AM
by ericbowles
22609 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: Dunes
I'm not usually terribly enamored with shooting sand dunes -- I find them hard to work wit
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 14-Mar-14 05:52 AM
by Robman3
14429 ---
A general, generic topic Arid Landscape Coober Pedy AU
Haven't posted much on here thought it might be time I did... D7000, ISO 100, f9, 1/100 s
AJ Skilton Silver Member 14-Mar-14 04:06 AM
by timpsm
10249 ---
A general, generic topic That missed shot!
Driving into work this morning on a busy motorway there was the most amazing sunrise, I
Daymon55 10-Mar-14 12:54 PM
by Ineluki
8293 ---
A general, generic topic Back from a holiday in the snow
hi! We have just had a week off, and we took the children skiing to Scuol, Engadine.
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 10-Mar-14 12:36 PM
by labtrout
17410 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member January Contest - Silhouettes
This month’s theme, selected by last month’s winner, skibreeze7, is Silhouettes. Thes e
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 08-Mar-14 04:30 PM
by passatman
1383629 ---
A general, generic topic Finally, a clear shot of the Grand
http://www.best ofthetetons.com/wp-c ontent/uploads/2014/ 02/Web_TetonRange_Fe b17.jpg[/i
M_Jackson Silver Member 06-Mar-14 04:37 PM
by t3tom
16649 ---
A general, generic topic Jokulsarlon
Oloneo Photo Engine was on sale for $44 off recently so I bought it. I had tried the beta
jtmcg Gold Member 06-Mar-14 02:01 AM
by jtmcg
16591 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: a canyon
There is a place in the central Black Mountains south of Badwater which is seriously prote
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 05-Mar-14 11:51 PM
by Wingman
6283 ---
A general, generic topic White out in the Hartland
Well it wasn’t a complete white out but pretty close. The snow storm made it difficult to
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 05-Mar-14 10:41 PM
by jgrobitaille
18568 ---
A general, generic topic Old oak
This is one of the places I often go back to, trying to capture the perfect photo of the o
henbo Silver Member 05-Mar-14 08:03 PM
by henbo
6383 ---
A general, generic topic Mono Series
Few mono conversions - feedback appreciated http: //www.nikonians.org/ dcfp/user_files/27
Escaladieu Silver Member 05-Mar-14 04:22 PM
by adangus
8230 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Congratulations to skibreeze7
Congratulations to Darryl (aka skibreeze7) for his winning image "New Years Day Seascape"
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 05-Mar-14 05:50 AM
by skibreeze7
24421 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member February Contest - Simplicity
This month’s theme, selected by last month’s winner, kidsthehall45, is "Simplicity"
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 01-Mar-14 12:15 PM
by renzocataldo
1353561 ---
A general, generic topic 3 Days in the Desert
Shots from a Photo Tour I led with 6 photographers a couple of years back before the polit
Exposure Tours Silver Member 28-Feb-14 06:42 PM
by clickhans
6284 ---
A general, generic topic This Morning, another good day!
We woke up to this view this morning. Always means a good day ahead. Hope everyone else
Dgastrong Gold Member 27-Feb-14 10:46 PM
by Exposure Tours
8314 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: Flowers
The consensus among Park veterans has been that this will be a poor flower year. Howeve
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 27-Feb-14 05:52 PM
by Asgard
4244 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.