Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public)
[Hide image slider]
Next 20 images
Trekking /louis/ Green /Bump57/ “Foreground, mid gro... /olivierrychner/ Simplicity /DAJolley/ Silhouettes /skibreeze7/ december_landscape_k... /kidsthehall45/ november_lansscape_s... /skibreeze7/ october_landscape_Bu... /Bump57/ september_landscape_... /kidsthehall45/ August_Landscape_eri... /ericbowles/ HDR Landscape /skibreeze7/ Floral Landscapes /geneluck/ Converging Lines /kidsthehall45/ Magic Hour /DAJolley/ Digital Artistry /lastdaylight/ Skies /russg/ Fog /ericbowles/ Best of 2012 /EarthTrek/ Colors of Autumn /cchoc/ Skylines /klrbee25/
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Barn Bluff
Barn Bluff is one of many peaks within the Cradle Mountain National Park and it's a long d
EarthSeaSky 01-Feb-06 08:31 PM
by EarthSeaSky
9629 ---
A general, generic topic Ying Yang Falls
Dont find myself ever taking too many successful waterfall shots but maybe this one might
LeCCy Awarded for his excellent  contributions to the Resources 01-Feb-06 07:53 PM
by Curt
8495 ---
A general, generic topic Extraordinary pictures from ordinary places
I'll admit that I have difficulty with this. If I'm in a magnificent location, I can somet
michaelblitz 01-Feb-06 07:52 PM
by F80
7488 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Hyperfocal Distance Again
Following the recent questions about hyperfocal distance, I'm wondering if anyone knows ho
mikethebook 01-Feb-06 12:58 PM
by walkerr
1621 ---
A general, generic topic Lens selections for Yosemite
Ok, we're headed for Yosemite this summer (and all points between Michigan and there), and
nhansen 01-Feb-06 12:01 AM
by nhansen
2523 ---
A general, generic topic Morning shaft
Was driving home about 730 am from taking my kid to school, and had to stop and shoot this
Jensholio 31-Jan-06 09:39 PM
by Jensholio
0404 ---
A general, generic topic Higger Tor
Heres another one from Derbyshire, UK. Quite a bit of time spent on this one, even to get
LeCCy Awarded for his excellent  contributions to the Resources 31-Jan-06 07:48 PM
by EdM
11543 ---
A general, generic topic foggy day in New Hampshire
I took this shot awhile back and it's one of a handful that I'm happy with. I've just star
jcv 31-Jan-06 12:29 AM
by Nokin
11595 ---
A general, generic topic Water & Ice
Shot this on the river near my house. D200 w. Sigma 50-500mm APO EX DG at 116mm, F/16 and
sduford 30-Jan-06 08:03 PM
by Ffatsgaw93
7433 ---
A general, generic topic Anyone want to play with this?
Hi guys heres an image of Rainbow Falls in the Devils Postpile Monument in Ca. I used a
LeCCy Awarded for his excellent  contributions to the Resources 29-Jan-06 02:17 PM
by esym
7503 ---
A general, generic topic Landscape/general photography tips?
Hello everyone. I've noticed photos in most pro photographers' websites have superior colo
ocwaveoc 29-Jan-06 06:53 AM
by ocwaveoc
6991 ---
A general, generic topic Sunrise in East Tennessee
Where I live it isn't always easy to find a nice spot to take pictures of sunrises without
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography 28-Jan-06 04:24 PM
by nwcs
2375 ---
A general, generic topic Tripod to take Backpacking
Hello everyone, I am looking for advice on a good lightweight tripod to take backpacking.
mmyszka 27-Jan-06 09:59 PM
by jamgolf
16634 ---
A general, generic topic Camelthorn tree.
I took this picture of a camelthorn tree in the mist, early one morning, in the Kalahari d
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 27-Jan-06 06:07 PM
by radek_42
4562 ---
A general, generic topic Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
With a surface area of some 12,000 sq. km. (7,500 sq. mi.) and situated to the southwest o
Jorge 27-Jan-06 03:42 PM
by DKESLERFL
5617 ---
A general, generic topic D200 survives
At the rate that I have been losing gear in accidents of late I am pleased to say that the
LeCCy Awarded for his excellent  contributions to the Resources 27-Jan-06 12:28 PM
by LeCCy
18860 ---
A general, generic topic Bird at Sunset (one of my fav pics so far)
I went out today to a place called Esher and stopped off for some tea and cake (yum) at a
SilverPenguin 26-Jan-06 11:05 PM
by SilverPenguin
6714 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Cotswolds UK
A view from the Rollright stones. A 6000 year old neolithic stone tomb about 30 miles Nort
delaneyb Silver Member 26-Jan-06 10:39 PM
by delaneyb
8483 ---
A general, generic topic Couple more sunset shots.
This was a little after my Bird at Sunset shot was taken. http://www.r ichardpeters.co.uk/
SilverPenguin 26-Jan-06 08:33 PM
by SilverPenguin
2487 ---
A topic tagged as having a question sky
I’m looking for some tips on scenery shots with about the top third being sky. I’m using a
snakesat 26-Jan-06 08:09 AM
by dankeny
2496 ---
A general, generic topic Creeping fog and Mont Blanc
Here's one taken in the cold, I thought I'd leave the skin of my finger on the tripod...
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 24-Jan-06 08:13 PM
by olivierrychner
17889 ---
A general, generic topic Haleakala Sunset - Maui
Deleted the entire post due to the shot being oversized....... So rry. Perhaps I'll post o
Luis_v 24-Jan-06 05:28 PM
by radek_42
2481 ---
A general, generic topic diff between old circ pol and new VII
This post has been moved to the Filters and Lens Accessories forum [link:www.nikonians. org
F80 24-Jan-06 10:46 AM
by F80
0293 ---
A topic tagged as having a question What type batteries for Antarctica?
My wife needs to know which batteries perform best in a digital camera in Antarctica, Lith
EarthSeaSky 24-Jan-06 10:02 AM
by EarthSeaSky
9508 ---
A general, generic topic It's been like that for three weeks!
Hi everyone! Just a testimony shot of the conditions we've had recently in Switzerland...
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 23-Jan-06 06:17 AM
by olivierrychner
6766 ---
A general, generic topic Sorry guys, I didn't get to Texas
But I would like to thank all fellow Nikonians who helped me plan that phase of my US visi
EarthSeaSky 20-Jan-06 09:01 PM
by EarthSeaSky
2565 ---
A general, generic topic Blue Ice
Wind from the North West (Upper right corner) Causing rapidly forming ice on a Canadian ri
Ffatsgaw93 20-Jan-06 12:55 PM
by Ffatsgaw93
4719 ---
A general, generic topic Pride before a Fall
It is midsummer here and yesterday we sweltered in 34 degrees celsius for the two hours it
EarthSeaSky 20-Jan-06 08:58 AM
by EarthSeaSky
0441 ---
A general, generic topic Red October
The Illinois fall is the most colorful I have ever seen; we have nothing to compare with i
EarthSeaSky 20-Jan-06 12:17 AM
by EarthSeaSky
4635 ---
A general, generic topic View from The Rock
This was taken from The Rock on Gibraltar. The mountains in the background - that's Morocc
Marsel Gold Member Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources 19-Jan-06 07:18 PM
by Marsel
11781 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.