Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Bags, Backpacks, Cases & Straps

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic What bag
Our FAQ on What bag to use for what: http://www.ni konians.org/html/res ources/jrp_faq/jrp_
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 20-Feb-14 12:55 AM
by Montereyman
723760 ---
Pinned topic Buy Think Tank Gear from Nikonians
http://www.thinktank photo.com/nikonians for our members with USA shipping address. Her
DrJay32 Gold Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions for the Resources and eZine 17-Jan-08 04:17 PM
by PharmaSea
1121628 ---
A general, generic topic Regarding Tamrac
I spoke to Tamrac Customer Service, now Gura Gear Customer Service, this morning about the
pqtrths Silver Member20-Nov-14 08:46 PM
by labtrout
15265 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians Strap
I just purchased the strap to use with my new D750 and have a question. I've attach the
Boltface Silver Member20-Nov-14 07:46 PM
by jrp
12267 ---
A general, generic topic Tell me why you like or hate a sling bag
When I'm wandering around on foot, not in the backcountry, I usually hang my camera off a
eay123 18-Nov-14 12:09 PM
by ericbowles
11264 ---
A general, generic topic 2 Black Rapid Sports ??
I just bought a Black Rapid Sport for my D4 and love it. Once in a while I do want to car
PSAGuy Silver Member10-Nov-14 06:56 AM
by PSAGuy
11147 ---
A general, generic topic help with black rapid strap
I ordered a black rapid sport strap without realizing that it attaches to the tripod mount
GLOCKE12 Silver Member08-Nov-14 02:28 PM
by Ferguson
11237 ---
A general, generic topic FLASHPOINT STREAKLIGHT KIT CASE?
Hi Nikonians, I'm just looking for a case for the "FLASHPOINT STREAKLIGHT KIT". I won't
EYEBALLER Gold Member28-Oct-14 09:02 PM025 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Does anyone own a Pelican case?
Hello! I am considering getting a Pelican case, and I'm a little confused by the choices.
LMagee Silver Member28-Oct-14 02:12 AM
by Ned_L
16235 ---
A general, generic topic Mindshift Rotation180 Professional Backpack
I've got a preliminary report on a new photo backpack - the Rotation180 Professional from
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 22-Oct-14 11:02 PM
by chroaz
16361 ---
A general, generic topic Black Rapid help
Would all of you Black Rapid Strap users please give me a crash course in Black Rapid Stra
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 21-Oct-14 04:41 AM
by tjphxaz
17380 ---
A general, generic topic Will All My Stuff Fit?
So I'm back to my old obsession of finding a bag that will hold a core collection of bodie
JerryLoSardo Gold Member16-Oct-14 06:07 AM
by shipsupt
5180 ---
A general, generic topic new bag day!!! gonna get me a new think tank today
Saved my money for a while.. so today is the day I head to B/H and spend it... I requ
Giguchan Silver Member12-Oct-14 10:52 PM
by Giguchan
4168 ---
A general, generic topic Finally the Perfect Bag for Me for Travel!
I first tried the Think Tank Citywalker 30 but found that it was much larger than I needed
Blufox 12-Oct-14 07:11 AM
by jrp
1349 ---
A general, generic topic Airline Carry-on Restrictions
My latest lens acquisition has started the next chapter of my unending quest to find the p
bdecker432 Silver Member11-Oct-14 05:44 PM
by bdecker432
14490 ---
A general, generic topic Waist bag required
I have read all the topics, and seen a load of websites, but am struggling to find one big
ttc546 Silver Member10-Oct-14 02:03 PM
by bradbort
10295 ---
A general, generic topic Camera bag as fashion?
My wife sent me this link earlier today. Do y'all think there's a market for "high-fashio
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 09-Oct-14 06:12 PM
by MEMcD
5134 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Camera harness for bird photographer?
Hi All, As a bird photographer, I use a D7100, Nikkor 300 AF-S 4.0, 1.4 TC, and Zeiss 1
BillinBoston Silver Member03-Oct-14 08:49 PM
by FredB D3
4111 ---
A general, generic topic Water Bottle Holder for TT Retrospective 5? Any Ideas?
I am looking for a water bottle holder that will clip on to the side of the Think Tank Ret
Blufox 24-Sep-14 03:36 AM
by jmmcg9
8284 ---
A general, generic topic Manfrotto Backpacks
I have the Tamrac Expediton 7 backpack now and was looking at the Manfrotto professional b
cgreg21 Gold Member23-Sep-14 06:17 PM
by cgreg21
2103 ---
A general, generic topic Small bag recommendation for Df and lenses (gift for Da...
As a gift of like to get me father a small bag for his Df and lenses. And recommendations
Ajjra Silver Member21-Sep-14 02:57 PM
by Ginsbury
5185 ---
A general, generic topic Need advice on purchase of camera bag/ pack for trip to...
Gettin up there in years... the days of lugging a 40 pound LowePro bag are gone. I will b
MaxDad 14-Sep-14 05:28 AM
by ClassicNikonF
6247 ---
A general, generic topic Hakuba Camera Grip Question
My Hakuba LH camera grip just arrived from B&H today. I'm not sure if I'm doing something
snegron Silver Member12-Sep-14 12:26 AM
by agitater
498 ---
A general, generic topic Luma Loop 3 mini review
Hi all! Okay, I just received the new Luma Loop 3 strap. I'll edit this post later a
kamputty 04-Sep-14 12:04 AM
by MEMcD
180 ---
A general, generic topic Filson
Anyone have any experience with any of the Filson camera bags? They appear to have gotten
krpowers316 Silver Member03-Sep-14 05:51 AM
by kamputty
3122 ---
A general, generic topic Bag for photo equipment and "other stuff"
Hi, I'm a relatively new photographer, but I'm looking to get more serious. Right now,
scottd3n Silver Member01-Sep-14 10:37 PM
by Ned_L
11242 ---
A general, generic topic Lens Case for Tamron 150-600
Looking for case recommendations. Some possible options I have found include the Lowepro
crescentmotor Silver Member30-Aug-14 10:42 PM
by crescentmotor
7191 ---
A general, generic topic Think tank modular component system
I have been seriously think about using the Think Tank Modular Components system with the
helmdr Silver Member28-Aug-14 02:54 AM
by unclemikey
13238 ---
A general, generic topic Think Tank Airport Navigator
Recently I bought the Think Tank Hard Drive Pro back pack but after packing it with equipm
unclemikey Platinum Member25-Aug-14 09:14 PM
by unclemikey
7195 ---
A general, generic topic The World's Greatest Strap is...
The search for the perfect strap is just about as difficult as searching for the best trav
snegron Silver Member20-Aug-14 04:16 PM
by yockoe
20641 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.