Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Bags, Backpacks, Cases & Straps

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic What bag
Our FAQ on What bag to use for what: http://www.ni konians.org/html/res ources/jrp_faq/jrp_
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 19-Feb-14 11:55 PM
by Montereyman
723653 ---
Pinned topic Buy Think Tank Gear from Nikonians
http://www.thinktank photo.com/nikonians for our members with USA shipping address. Her
DrJay32 Gold Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions for the Resources and eZine 17-Jan-08 03:17 PM
by PharmaSea
1121532 ---
A general, generic topic Water Bottle Holder for TT Retrospective 5? Any Ideas?
I am looking for a water bottle holder that will clip on to the side of the Think Tank Ret
Blufox Silver Member 24-Sep-14 02:36 AM
by jmmcg9
8237 ---
A general, generic topic Manfrotto Backpacks
I have the Tamrac Expediton 7 backpack now and was looking at the Manfrotto professional b
cgreg21 Gold Member 23-Sep-14 05:17 PM
by cgreg21
251 ---
A general, generic topic Small bag recommendation for Df and lenses (gift for Da...
As a gift of like to get me father a small bag for his Df and lenses. And recommendations
Ajjra Silver Member 21-Sep-14 01:57 PM
by Ginsbury
596 ---
A general, generic topic new bag day!!! gonna get me a new think tank today
Saved my money for a while.. so today is the day I head to B/H and spend it... I requ
Giguchan Silver Member 21-Sep-14 01:44 PM026 ---
A general, generic topic Waist bag required
I have read all the topics, and seen a load of websites, but am struggling to find one big
ttc546 Silver Member 20-Sep-14 09:33 PM
by soccermad
6154 ---
A general, generic topic Need advice on purchase of camera bag/ pack for trip to...
Gettin up there in years... the days of lugging a 40 pound LowePro bag are gone. I will b
MaxDad 14-Sep-14 04:28 AM
by ClassicNikonF
6184 ---
A general, generic topic Hakuba Camera Grip Question
My Hakuba LH camera grip just arrived from B&H today. I'm not sure if I'm doing something
snegron Silver Member 11-Sep-14 11:26 PM
by agitater
475 ---
A general, generic topic Luma Loop 3 mini review
Hi all! Okay, I just received the new Luma Loop 3 strap. I'll edit this post later a
kamputty Gold Member 03-Sep-14 11:04 PM
by MEMcD
158 ---
A general, generic topic Filson
Anyone have any experience with any of the Filson camera bags? They appear to have gotten
krpowers316 Silver Member 03-Sep-14 04:51 AM
by kamputty
394 ---
A general, generic topic Bag for photo equipment and "other stuff"
Hi, I'm a relatively new photographer, but I'm looking to get more serious. Right now,
scottd3n Silver Member 01-Sep-14 09:37 PM
by Ned_L
11207 ---
A general, generic topic Lens Case for Tamron 150-600
Looking for case recommendations. Some possible options I have found include the Lowepro
crescentmotor Silver Member 30-Aug-14 09:42 PM
by crescentmotor
7140 ---
A general, generic topic Airline Carry-on Restrictions
My latest lens acquisition has started the next chapter of my unending quest to find the p
bdecker432 Silver Member 29-Aug-14 05:21 AM
by professorune
13356 ---
A general, generic topic Think tank modular component system
I have been seriously think about using the Think Tank Modular Components system with the
helmdr Silver Member 28-Aug-14 01:54 AM
by unclemikey
13208 ---
A general, generic topic Think Tank Airport Navigator
Recently I bought the Think Tank Hard Drive Pro back pack but after packing it with equipm
unclemikey Platinum Member 25-Aug-14 08:14 PM
by unclemikey
7161 ---
A general, generic topic The World's Greatest Strap is...
The search for the perfect strap is just about as difficult as searching for the best trav
snegron Silver Member 20-Aug-14 03:16 PM
by yockoe
20568 ---
A general, generic topic Mindshift Rotation180 Professional Backpack
I've got a preliminary report on a new photo backpack - the Rotation180 Professional from
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 16-Aug-14 07:31 PM
by ericbowles
15280 ---
A general, generic topic ThinkTank Retrospective 40
I recently got a Retrospective 40. The idea was that most of my bags have been oriented t
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 15-Aug-14 05:51 PM
by shipsupt
177 ---
A general, generic topic ThinkTank Cable Management 30
This one isn't something you'll see a lot of - but maybe you should. I have a lot of misc
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 15-Aug-14 01:33 AM
by Ned_L
158 ---
A general, generic topic A series of questions on wet weather photography
I am traveling to Santa Fe next week and the weather looks like there will be some opportu
rosewood_ltd Silver Member 14-Aug-14 04:44 PM
by blw
6182 ---
A general, generic topic I thought I knew my bags...
...but I guess I didn't. I've been a Lowepro user since day 1 - I have two shelves wort
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 03-Aug-14 07:51 AM
by shipsupt
3197 ---
A general, generic topic Vulture Equipment Works Straps
Has anyone used either o their straps, the A4 or A2 strap. Very pricey, but seem to be of
pdouglasyoder Silver Member 30-Jul-14 08:32 PM
by pdouglasyoder
265 ---
A general, generic topic Upgrade a Tamrac Expedition 6x to...
My Tamrac Expedition 6x is becoming too small for my cameras, lenses, and accessories (one
pqtrths Silver Member 29-Jul-14 10:26 PM
by pqtrths
8139 ---
A general, generic topic Gura Gear Bataflae 26L or Think Tank Airport Accelerato...
Greetings, Just wondering if anyone has experience with both the Gura Gear Bataflae 26L
LucN Gold Member 25-Jul-14 05:02 AM
by jrp
5154 ---
A general, generic topic Think Tank - Stellar Customer Service
I just wanted to report my excellent customer service experience at Think Tank. As one of
BSchirm Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 24-Jul-14 11:28 PM
by Blufox
6129 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Best choice for camera/hiking daytrip backpack combo
Hello, I'm trying to sort out the ideal camera backpack daytrip hiking. There's much to
ebsilon 20-Jul-14 12:58 PM
by ericbowles
222252 ---
A general, generic topic Which bag when riding a bike ?
Hello Nikonians, Which bag do you recommend when riding a bike ? A small one as I only wa
helton 18-Jul-14 06:42 PM
by LD5030
16818 ---
A general, generic topic Frozen Shoulder ouch
Anyone else suffered with this? I am currently reduced to just using my Airport Security
Robchuck 17-Jul-14 04:18 PM
by Ned_L
11211 ---
A general, generic topic Vacation Camera Bag Advice Needed
I am looking for a bag that is as small as possible to carry a small amount of my gear aro
SirPuttsAlot Silver Member 08-Jul-14 01:53 PM
by agitater
1121 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.