Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Archive topic #21563
View in linear mode

Subject: "How can I find my post?" Previous topic | Next topic
Betty L Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2012Mon 13-May-13 04:08 AM
103 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"How can I find my post?"

Oklahoma City, US

I listed my original 80-400 Nikon lens for sale a couple of months ago, and got no activity. I have sold the lens privately and wanted to put "Sold" on my posting, but I can't find my post.
Isn't there a "my posts" or something to find it?

Betty

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Tue 14-May-13 10:18 AM
10416 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: How can I find my post?"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

You can use the search feature near the top of the page. Type in your username. It will probably yield a lot of hits, so if you then select "more options" and select the WTS forum it will narrow down the hits. I just found your post that way.

Simplify

Cormorants

patrickkuk Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2009Tue 14-May-13 10:30 AM
126 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: How can I find my post?"
In response to Reply # 0

Widnes, Cheshire, GB

I think all your posts are listed in you profile!

Patrick

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Betty L Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2012Tue 14-May-13 02:15 PM
103 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: How can I find my post?"
In response to Reply # 2

Oklahoma City, US

Bless you both, I'll search!

SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Tue 14-May-13 04:24 PM
1658 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: How can I find my post?"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Only for the past few months, or a set number of posts,not sure which

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Archive topic #21563 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.