nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Astrophotography topic #407
View in linear mode

Subject: "i am so excited!" Previous topic | Next topic
autoexer Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jan 2011Tue 16-Oct-12 02:43 AM
1025 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"i am so excited!"
Tue 16-Oct-12 03:46 AM by autoexer

Waukesha, US

after years of looking, i run accross a blog about my old Celestron C4.5 telescope that has information on a motor drive that will work. The actual drive has been out of production for over 20 years, but a current one will work! yea!!!! B&H actually sells it, so it is on order.

i will let you all know how it turns out

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Df, FA, FG, F

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nrothschild Silver Member Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support Nikonian since 25th Jul 2004Thu 18-Oct-12 03:27 PM
10916 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: i am so excited!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Congratulations on your find

my Nikonians gallery.

gbowen Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2011Fri 19-Oct-12 12:37 PM
1111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: i am so excited!"
In response to Reply # 0

Canton, US

Awesome! Always nice to get more mileage out of stuff you already own.

George

autoexer Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jan 2011Fri 19-Oct-12 05:46 PM
1025 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: i am so excited!"
In response to Reply # 2

Waukesha, US

received today! the coupling is the correct size - needed two washers for the mount - now i need a clear night to try it out

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Df, FA, FG, F

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Astrophotography topic #407 Previous topic | Next topic