nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR LENSES CX Format Lenses topic #194
View in linear mode

Subject: "The 30-110 lens is very competent" Previous topic | Next topic
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Fri 17-Aug-12 04:08 AM
6892 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"The 30-110 lens is very competent"

Knoxville, US

I've found it very much like the 70-300 VR lens. I was in Dallas this week on business and took my V1 and 10-30, 30-110 lenses with me to see what I could get. This is a full frame shot where the 30-110 was fully extended and at f5.6. You can tell that the shutter speed of 1/125 was just a hair too low for the conditions but that was more my fault than anything else.

So how would you rate the 30-110 lens?

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR LENSES CX Format Lenses topic #194 Previous topic | Next topic