nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #958
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore" Previous topic | Next topic
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberSat 18-Feb-12 10:16 PM
10885 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"

US

Nauset Light at the Cape Cod National Seashore Park - shrouded in the wisps of a fast-moving rainstorm.

Nikon J1 10-30mm@11mm 1/50@f13 ISO 400, -0.3EV, Neutral Picture settings

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seas...
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
21st Feb 2012
STAN__LEE Gold Member Donor Ribbon Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Feb 2012
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
22nd Feb 2012
STEVEINNY
27th Jan 2013
JPOMP
27th Jan 2013
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
28th Jan 2013

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Tue 21-Feb-12 10:35 PM
11754 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Nice!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

STAN__LEE Gold Member Donor Ribbon Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter MemberWed 22-Feb-12 01:10 AM
6703 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"
In response to Reply # 0

ROSEVILLE, US

Nice composition Armando; kinda 'moody', too. stan

Stan Miller
A Roseville, CA Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberWed 22-Feb-12 04:13 PM
10885 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Thanks folks! Had to be careful as the J1 is not particularly water resistant, but it was small enough to pull out, compose, shoot a few frames and put back under the jacket. Very very convenient.

-Armando
Nikonians Team

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.

See My Nikonians Gallery

STEVEINNY Registered since 19th Jan 2013Sun 27-Jan-13 10:17 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"
In response to Reply # 3

US

You get the best out of that J1! The shot is framed perfectly.

JPOMP Registered since 21st Jan 2013Sun 27-Jan-13 07:30 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"
In response to Reply # 4

US

Great shot and well framed.

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberMon 28-Jan-13 04:18 PM
#6. "RE: Nikon J1 and Nauset Light at Cape Cod National Seashore"
In response to Reply # 5

US

Thanks Steve and John.

-Armando
Nikonians Team

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #958 Previous topic | Next topic