nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #491
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon V1 Review" Previous topic | Next topic
wcguy Silver Member  CA  Nikonian since 27th Nov 2009 Mon 19-Dec-11 01:11 AM
44 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon V1 Review"

This is a very thorough review of the V1 , done by Canadian Photographer Brad Hill. Have to say it is one of the overall best I have read........

http://naturalart.ca/artist/fieldtests/fieldtest_NikonV1.html

'ITS WHAT YOU LEARN AFTER YOU KNOW IT ALL THAT COUNTS'

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Mon 19-Dec-11 01:43 AM
12207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon V1 Review"
In response to Reply # 0

Thank you Warren!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on image to view larger version
Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

scriberoo   Leederville, AU  Registered since 20th Dec 2011 Tue 03-Jan-12 06:16 AM
74 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon V1 Review"
In response to Reply # 0

Thanks 'wcguy' for the headsup on the V1 vs J1 review. I was fortunate to be one of the first to purchase a J1 in Australia and have found it to be a superb mid-range snapper for me. Whilst it has some areas to be critical of (nothing of significance though) it suits both myself and my wife for functionality and quality. Being a D3S devotee, the J1 more than complements it as a second camera when shooting about town.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #491 Previous topic | Next topic