Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #2766
View in linear mode

Subject: "V1 Walk-Around Shots" Previous topic | Next topic
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer Nikonian since 28th Apr 2007Sun 17-Feb-13 04:01 AM
3707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"V1 Walk-Around Shots"

Phoenix, US

Here are a few from the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. I had some time to kill before a meeting in the area and even though it was midday on a sunny day the matrix metering did quite well. I think the only complaint I had was the sun would trigger the eye sensor and the LCD would turn off.

Dean
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nikonians Team Member

Recent Trips: Grand Canyon 2012 Glen Canyon 2012 West Clear Creek

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Mon 18-Feb-13 01:26 AM
6891 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: V1 Walk-Around Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Knoxville, US

Nice shots. I like the last one the best.

jmiguez Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Oct 2010Tue 19-Feb-13 01:29 AM
482 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: V1 Walk-Around Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Lafayette, US

Really nice Dean.

The more I use my V1 the better I like the camera.

John

My Pictures may be seen here: http://jmiguez.smugmug.com/

walk43 Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2012Tue 19-Feb-13 03:43 PM
711 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: V1 Walk-Around Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Pennsylvania, US

Dean,

Personally I like the BW the best. Very Very nice!! What lens did you use for that shot?

Dan
(Nikon D800, V2 & Sony HX400V SuperZoom)
"My most rewarding photos are those that capture something I didn't 'see' in the viewfinder....so just SHOOT."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Wed 20-Feb-13 03:14 PM
3525 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: V1 Walk-Around Shots"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 20-Feb-13 03:15 PM by richardd300

Dyserth, UK

Nice images Dean, some of the best I've seen for clarity. I was interested in the camera/lens data and took a sneaky look at the exif data. The 10-30mm lens certainly captured bitingly sharp images at f7.1.

Yes, the more I use the V1 the more I like it.

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #2766 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.