Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #2554
View in linear mode

Subject: "V1 in the park" Previous topic | Next topic
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Nikonian since 15th Jul 2004Mon 07-Jan-13 09:55 AM
6523 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"V1 in the park"

Wethersfield, US

I finally got around to taking my V1 out for a stroll all by itself -- no DSLR in the bag. Last Saturday I joined a photo group meet-up in Hartford's Bushnell Park. Here are a few images I took. Nothing special, just some city and park scenes. There is a fair amount of difference between DSLR shooting and using the V1, mostly in that the controls are managed very differently. But after using it for an hour or so I felt I was starting to get the hang of it.

All images were taken using the 10-30 or 30-110 CX lenses and processed in Photoshop CS5.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/23945

-- Jon
Wethersfield, CT, USA
Connecticut High School Sports Photos

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Mon 07-Jan-13 04:17 PM
6821 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: V1 in the park"
In response to Reply # 0

Knoxville, US

It is a great walkaround kit isn't it? Lots of flexibility with good quality and it doesn't draw unwanted attention. And in some situations that is exactly what you need!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #2554 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.