nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #2252
View in linear mode

Subject: "IX Lens" Previous topic | Next topic
mtkuhn Registered since 10th Dec 2012Mon 10-Dec-12 05:51 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"IX Lens"

Long Beach, US

I have acquired several IX lenses. Does anyone have any input on their compatibility,usefulness etc on the V1 platform? I have a V1 and FT-1 on the way. Some of these have been modified by removing the plastic tab to prevent mirror interference on non Pronea bodies but I don't think that would be an issue on the mirrorless V1 with the FT-1.

Thanks
MT

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Mon 10-Dec-12 06:01 PM
6892 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: IX Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Knoxville, US

I did a little research and I haven't found any instances where anyone said they got IX lenses working on the F mount cameras, especially digital. So I wouldn't expect that they will work with the V1 and FT1 combination. But if the protruding part is removed it may work in a completely manual way. My understanding is that the electrical connections won't line up. Hopefully someone else will chime in who has more familiarity with IX lenses.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #2252 Previous topic | Next topic