Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Boston Area, US
9954 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002
Fri 05-Oct-12 12:32 PM

Perhaps somewhat infamously, I still use a Pronea S as my "car camera" -- it rides quietly in my car just in case a shooting opportunity comes along. I'm considering taking advantage of the Adorama offer on the V1 to replace it.

My question is pretty simple -- how long does the battery last when the camera isn't being used? Could I leave the camera in the car for a couple of months and still have it ready to rock 'n roll?

One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it. - Galen Rowell