Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1651
View in linear mode

Subject: "Concert Photography" Previous topic | Next topic
VR8 Silver Member Nikonian since 04th May 2008Mon 16-Jul-12 06:02 PM
774 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Concert Photography"

Ottawa, CA

I am finding lots of uses for my V1. At the first day of the Ottawa Bluefest I took my V1 and was able to get photos of Alan Doyle and under the worst of circumstances Bill Bragg. My full posts on the Bluesfest are on my website. I used the 30-110mm, which I am beginning to really like. I shot Bragg at 800 and 1600iso. For the most part I was pleased with the results, it helped that the camera is discrete, silent and easy to use.

For the rest of the Bluesfest I was able to use my D7000 and for a short period the D7000and my D300. The D7000 being the best for high ISOs.

The V1 means I have a camera almost wherever I go that I can count on. looking forward to the V2 and more prime lenses (I have the 10mm).

Fell free to comment on my photos. I am doing this for the fun of it, hoping to build my skills and up my game.

Thanks

Victor

My Nikonians Gallery!

You can also visit my website: www.rakmilphotography.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1651 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.