nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1449
View in linear mode

Subject: "Panorama Test" Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Frederick, US  Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009 Sun 20-May-12 12:25 AM
1603 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Panorama Test"

I just posted this in the Panorama forum, but I don't know how to refer to another forum/thread so I'll repost the image here (sorry Mods - I would appreciate any help to avoid this in the future).

Anyway, I used the V1's 10-30mm lens at the 10mm position and took a one-row, 4-image pan of our backyard and processed in PS CS5.1. The exposure was done in P-mode (I know, I know...), and since it was handheld with no pivot-point control, I had to crop out the foreground because there was no way it would blend.

Having said all that I am VERY pleased how well it all worked and I will look forward to the opportunity to fine-tune my process and prepare to use it in future travels we are planning later in the year. Thanks for checking this out.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1449 Previous topic | Next topic