Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1334
View in linear mode

Subject: "I like the V1!" Previous topic | Next topic
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Fri 04-May-12 12:54 AM
6821 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"I like the V1!"

Knoxville, US

Just got it today from a fellow nikonian. Have to say I really like it. Maybe even more than my D700. Certainly I'd change a few things but this is a really nice package. Having the FT1 is nice. I'm looking forward to trying it. Now I just have to figure out when I want to use my v1 and when for the d700. I'll be going to Acadia this fall. I may take both...

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Neuritis Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Apr 2007Sat 05-May-12 10:03 AM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: I like the V1!"
In response to Reply # 0

Canton, US

I'm glad you like it. I'm surprised with how much I shoot with mine.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Sat 05-May-12 08:31 PM
1544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: I like the V1!"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, US

Which range of ISOs do you guys use? I started off using the 3200 and have now backed off to the 100-400 range. I haven't concluded which is going to work best, but I see a lot of good posted pics at ISO400.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, et al.

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Sat 05-May-12 08:46 PM
6821 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: I like the V1!"
In response to Reply # 2

Knoxville, US

I'm still experimenting but the A400 seems to be my favorite right now.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1334 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.