nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1255
View in linear mode

Subject: "Amazon recommends for Nikon 1 users" Previous topic | Next topic
Vox Sciurorum Registered since 18th Oct 2007Fri 27-Apr-12 02:07 AM
240 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Amazon recommends for Nikon 1 users"

Newton, US

Amazon.com says because I bought Nikon 1 accessories I should buy a Nikon D4.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Fri 27-Apr-12 02:45 AM
1600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Amazon recommends for Nikon 1 users"
In response to Reply # 0

Frederick, US

Interesting! Is it strictly because it is one of their best revenue sources?

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

David D Busch Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Nov 2011Fri 27-Apr-12 11:57 PM
174 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Amazon recommends for Nikon 1 users"
In response to Reply # 0

US

>Amazon.com says because I bought Nikon 1 accessories I should
>buy a Nikon D4.
They are amazing. I bought Nikon 1 cameras, lenses, and accessories, and I, too, bought a Nikon D4(but not from Amazon). It's scary how smart they are!

slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Sat 28-Apr-12 02:34 AM
1600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Amazon recommends for Nikon 1 users"
In response to Reply # 2

Frederick, US

Wait a minute!!! You're the guy who wrote all those books I have!!! Well done David. I appreciate all the time you put into those volumes.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

David D Busch Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Nov 2011Sat 28-Apr-12 05:27 AM
174 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Amazon recommends for Nikon 1 users"
In response to Reply # 3

US

>Wait a minute!!! You're the guy who wrote all those books I
>have!!! Well done David. I appreciate all the time you put
>into those volumes.

So you're the one! Thanks! I appreciate the luxury of being able to spend full time working on those books...four days a week out shooting assignments, and three days writing tips on how to avoid my errors. Messy job, but somebody has to do it.

David

"I make terrible mistakes, so you don't have to!"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1255 Previous topic | Next topic