Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1111
View in linear mode

Subject: "UHS or SDHC cards for V1?" Previous topic | Next topic
jerry r Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Oct 2008Tue 27-Mar-12 03:57 AM
692 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"UHS or SDHC cards for V1?"

Banning, US

Is there any advantage in the UHS-1 cards over the SDHC cards for the Nikon V1? I also shoot with a Nikon D7000. I need to purchase some more memory cards.

Thanks,

Jerry

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberTue 27-Mar-12 06:47 AM
3139 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: UHS or SDHC cards for V1?"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 27-Mar-12 06:49 AM by RRRoger

Monterey Bay, US

The V1 has a faster processor than the D7000.
I noticed a jump in performance when I went from the SanDisk 30 to 45MBs cards
but none except upload to computer speed with the 95MBs card.
The last two are U1.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Wed 18-Apr-12 07:09 PM
1544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: UHS or SDHC cards for V1?"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, US

That's a valuable assessment Roger. Thanks for that.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, et al.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1111 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.