Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #9039
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 - She says yes!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
DiamondPhotography Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Dec 2010Thu 05-May-11 06:59 PM
233 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 - She says yes!!!"

GB

I purchased one of these for my wife a couple of weeks ago as a cheaper alternative to a D700. After a quite a bit of testing and a wedding she LOVES it. She already wants another one to replace her D90 as a 2nd camera. It's small form factor is good and it's light, the image quality is also excellent. Also very impressed with ISO performance, very close to my D700.

With events around the world, D700's are very expensive at the moment. Second hand body can easily cost £1400-1500. I got a 3 week old D7000 with 18-105mm kit lens and a 50mm 1.4D lens for £900. I was well pleased, kit lens is #### but 50mm is an awesome lens.

Would recommend to any prospective buyers!!!!

North East Wedding Photographer

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Sun 08-May-11 02:48 AM
11310 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 - She says yes!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Congrats to you and your wife! The D7000 is a really nice camera and a good compliment to your D700.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #9039 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.