Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #8415
View in linear mode

Subject: "New D7000" Previous topic | Next topic
jgreg Silver Member Charter MemberSat 16-Apr-11 06:40 AM
365 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"New D7000"

Sheboygan Falls, US

I have a new Nikon D7000 coming on maybe Monday or Tuesday. I went to Arts Camera Plus where KEH was there taking most used camera equipment. I took my Nikon D200,Canon G10,Nikon battery grip for D200, Nikkor 35 f/2D and my Brown Line Speedotron 4 light set in to trade or get money for it. I got $1135.50 for all of this and they have 8 Nikon D7000 coming because of this sale. So for $122 extra I get a Nikon D7000 on Monday I hope. They even throw in Adobe Elements in the deal. I asked if they could give me credit of $100.00 for Elements but no go there.
Then when I left the store Johnny Rawls called me to play drums at the Slippery Noodle Inn in Indy. He also asked me to shoot pictures for his new book coming out. I guess I should buy a new camera every week. I have been a photographer and pro drummer for over 50 years now. now I want to find a Nikkor 35 f/1.8 lens. But I can wait a while for that.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: New D7000
wmcy Gold Member
16th Apr 2011
HayMower Silver Member
16th Apr 2011
pjr Gold Member
16th Apr 2011
Robman3
16th Apr 2011
jgreg Silver Member
17th Apr 2011

wmcy Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006Sat 16-Apr-11 12:45 PM
791 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: New D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Charlotte, US

Congratulations on your D7K purchase. It's a great camera. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Wm.

HayMower Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2008Sat 16-Apr-11 01:55 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: New D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

US

What a deal! Sometimes good things are like bananas - they come in bunches.

Hillbilly Harry - in the Missouri Ozarks.

D7000
D40X
AF-S 10-24
AF-S 18-55 VR
AF-S 55-300 VR
AF-S 50 1.4G
AF-S 35 1.8G
SB400
Nikon closeup attachments 0, 1, 3T, 4T

pjr Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2005Sat 16-Apr-11 03:44 PM
2244 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: New D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Manotick, CA

Still getting to know my new D7000, and loving it! Congrats.

Phil
A Canadian Nikonian
My portfolio: www.pjr99.500px.com

Robman3 Registered since 12th Apr 2010Sat 16-Apr-11 07:56 PM
1760 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: New D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

West of Santa Monica, US

Cool,

K & H has the lenses, in various states of condition.

Enjoy,

Rob

jgreg Silver Member Charter MemberSun 17-Apr-11 01:16 AM
365 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: New D7000"
In response to Reply # 4

Sheboygan Falls, US

Who's K&H?

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #8415 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.