Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #6357
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 at Costco" Previous topic | Next topic
bobcamarena Registered since 04th May 2003Mon 28-Feb-11 08:46 PM
1471 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 at Costco"

Sacramento, US

I just got back from my local Costco (Elk Grove, CA near Sacramento) and they had the D7000 bundled with an 18-200mm VR lens for sale. I'm not sure what the price was so I won't quote anything since I don't want to mislead anyone. I checked costco.com and it's not listed there yet.

Bob Camarena

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D7000 at Costco
buddyro48 Silver Member
28th Feb 2011
blu62vette Silver Member
01st Mar 2011
rbeeson Gold Member
01st Mar 2011
chroaz Gold Member
01st Mar 2011
blu62vette Silver Member
01st Mar 2011

buddyro48 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Feb 2009Mon 28-Feb-11 11:04 PM
235 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 at Costco"
In response to Reply # 0

Santa Maria, US

Bob

I was at costco in Santa Maria, CA on thursday and they had the D7000 with that lens for right at $2000...Then I was there today and saw same setup only with a $250 rebate....Wish I had the "bucks"
Oh well, will have to wait......

Michael

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

blu62vette Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Sep 2007Tue 01-Mar-11 02:00 AM
100 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 at Costco"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Wow, I may head to that Costco tomorrow. Need to figure out the price!!

rbeeson Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Jan 2009Tue 01-Mar-11 01:17 PM
185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D7000 at Costco"
In response to Reply # 2

Clearwater, US

Hi,

The price is 1797.00 w/ the $250.00 rebate!!

Bob

chroaz Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2009Tue 01-Mar-11 06:23 PM
665 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D7000 at Costco"
In response to Reply # 3
Tue 01-Mar-11 06:24 PM by chroaz

Cave Creek, US

Yup - $1,797 at the Costco in Scottsdale Az (with the rebate)\

Edit: Includes a "case", SDHC card, DVD Tutorial etc.

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
- Ansel Adams

www.throughmeyelens.com

blu62vette Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Sep 2007Tue 01-Mar-11 06:37 PM
100 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D7000 at Costco"
In response to Reply # 4

US

I wish I needed the lens. For me it looks like it would be $1976 after tax and rebate. Probably a good deal but more than I budgeted since I was not planning on a lens. Decisions.....

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #6357 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.