Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #6062
View in linear mode

Subject: "Am in Melbourne without my manual, question for you." Previous topic | Next topic
ronaldbegg Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2010Fri 18-Feb-11 05:49 PM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Am in Melbourne without my manual, question for you."

Ocean Grove, AU

Hullo,we are up in Melbourne from home town Ocean Grove, wow the city is getting big...verging on 4 million now.

Anyway my D7000 continues to thrill. The Nikkor 18/200mm VR is just fantastic. AND, the 150-500mm OS Sigma is simply awesome.

A question, in switching slots, just how is this accomplished? No doubt it's easily accessed through the menu buttons/screen, but not sure how to access.

Like to shoot some video at my nieces wedding up here. I will put it on the second slot, not accessed by me at all yet!!

Suggestions please?

On my MacBook, tethered to my iPhone, allowing full 3G access, at little or no cost to me.

A bit better than $7 per hour!! Way to go...if you need help with this, contact me on ronaldbegg@iinet.net.au

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

wkramer Registered since 03rd Dec 2010Fri 18-Feb-11 06:43 PM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Am in Melbourne without my manual, question for you."
In response to Reply # 0

Port Washington/New York, US

In the shooting menu use: Role played by card in Slot 2 to set this.

captainkev Registered since 24th Jan 2011Fri 18-Feb-11 07:03 PM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Am in Melbourne without my manual, question for you."
In response to Reply # 1

Washington Township, US

what he said. Just designate what you want the second slot to be used for

chris_platt Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Apr 2009Fri 18-Feb-11 09:14 PM
751 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Am in Melbourne without my manual, question for you."
In response to Reply # 0

Newburg, US

Here is the manual.

Visit my gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #6062 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.