Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #5471
View in linear mode

Subject: "MUP" Previous topic | Next topic
steve r Registered since 02nd Jan 2011Tue 01-Feb-11 06:34 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"MUP"

US

When i shot in mup mode ,my pix wont load up to my photobucket acct .Any ideas what im doing wrong or what to do .
Thanks

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: MUP
elec164 Silver Member
01st Feb 2011
steve r
01st Feb 2011
briantilley Moderator
01st Feb 2011
steve r
02nd Feb 2011
kentak Silver Member
02nd Feb 2011

elec164 Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jan 2009Tue 01-Feb-11 06:49 PM
1968 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: MUP"
In response to Reply # 0

US

What file format were they in?

It may be possible you inadvertently switched to NEF and Photobucket might not accept that file format.

Just a thought

Pete

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

steve r Registered since 02nd Jan 2011Tue 01-Feb-11 07:54 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: MUP"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Mup wont even load into my I photo on my mac .I tried raw+jpeg too

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 01-Feb-11 07:58 PM
28679 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: MUP"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

I cannot think of a good reason why using Mirror Up mode would make any difference to this. Are you able to view the images on the camera display?

Forgive me if this is obvious, but you do realise that the shutter release must be pressed TWICE when using Mirror Up mode...?

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

steve r Registered since 02nd Jan 2011Wed 02-Feb-11 12:21 AM
#4. "RE: MUP"
In response to Reply # 3
Wed 02-Feb-11 12:22 AM by steve r

US

no sir dint realize that .now i know thanks .thats what was wrong .wasnt mushin button twice
Couldnat even see them on the dispaly .Now i do .thanks again.

kentak Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2010Wed 02-Feb-11 01:52 PM
918 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: MUP"
In response to Reply # 4

US

It might be useful to know that the camera will automatically take a picture after about 30 seconds in Mup mode without a second button press. I'm not sure why that is a feature, but it could come in handy for some situations.

I wish the D90 had the Mup feature.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #5471 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.