Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #4260
View in linear mode

Subject: "LCD Screen Shade" Previous topic | Next topic
wkramer Registered since 03rd Dec 2010Tue 04-Jan-11 08:09 PM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LCD Screen Shade"

Port Washington/New York, US

Has anyone found a suitable LCD Screen Shade yet for their D7000. I see that Delkin makes one for the D300. Will that one fit the D7000. I was at the pyramids outside Mexico City yesterday and the LCD screen was totally useless unless I was in the shade.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006Wed 05-Jan-11 01:18 AM
4189 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LCD Screen Shade"
In response to Reply # 0

Seattle, WA, US

It is rather pricey, but the Hoodman Loupe works quite well.

---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D200, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX, 70-200mm f/2.8 VR, 50mm f/1.4 D
18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX, 70-300mm f/4-5.6 ED, D70S

ricphoto Registered since 29th Aug 2006Wed 05-Jan-11 01:55 AM
260 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: LCD Screen Shade"
In response to Reply # 1

Seattle, US

If you are talking about Hoods rather than Loupes then the Delkin ones are very serviceable...

Call them and ask about fit...

Anna Lopez (the Delkin Product Manager) #

1-858-391-1234x143

If you're thinking Loupes there's a long thread about them over in the DSLR video forum

HTH...Ric

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #4260 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.