Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #370
View in linear mode

Subject: "I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers" Previous topic | Next topic
FutureLook Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Dec 2003Tue 21-Sep-10 10:44 PM
512 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers"
Tue 21-Sep-10 11:09 PM by FutureLook

Miami, US

Dear colleagues,
I was waiting for a smaller size camera that I could take on my trips. I bought the first D300 that arrived at my local camera store and have used it ever since on every trip I've taken. However, the weight has been bothersome lately and after looking at the specs, the D7000 weighs considerably less while carrying a lot of punch. I recently bought my 28-300 from Berger Brothers. I called Lesa, supplied her with my credit card on Wednesday, she stated that they were waiting for a shipment to arrive on Friday. She called me on Friday to advise me that the lens had been shipped and 5 days later the package arrived. This is not a commercial and I don't get any kick backs from them but I must say that I was so pleased with their commitment that I just placed my order with Lesa for a D7000 body where I will get a $10 discount and free shipping as I did with the 28-300mm lens. I can't hardly wait to get my hands on this new toy.

Visit my website: http://www.futurelookphotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers
DVDMike Silver Member
21st Sep 2010
billfil
22nd Sep 2010
srosengard
22nd Sep 2010
MEMcD Moderator
22nd Sep 2010
FutureLook Silver Member
23rd Sep 2010

DVDMike Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2003Tue 21-Sep-10 11:57 PM
2197 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers"
In response to Reply # 0

Metro Atlanta, US

Did they say when they expected your D7000 to ship? Does Berger Brothers charge your CC immediately?

billfil Registered since 26th Aug 2008Wed 22-Sep-10 12:26 AM
54 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers"
In response to Reply # 1

west babylon, US

>
>Did they say when they expected your D7000 to ship? Does
>Berger Brothers charge your CC immediately?

From past posts it appears they don't...

"We do not charge our customer's credit cards until the order ships and we do call you first to confirm that you still want it."

Please call us @ 1-800-262-4160.

Very Sincerely,
Lisa Monahan

srosengard Basic MemberWed 22-Sep-10 03:05 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Berger is a GREAT outfit, and I believe they are an Autherized Nikon Dealer.

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Wed 22-Sep-10 10:18 PM
25562 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Hi Steve,

Yes!

Berger Bros. is a Nikon Authorized Dealer.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

FutureLook Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Dec 2003Thu 23-Sep-10 12:27 AM
512 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: I ordered my D7000 fromBerger Brothers"
In response to Reply # 0

Miami, US

Thanks for all your comments. Lisa and the other colleagues answered all the questions posted. Rumors are that they might be shipping the product by the end of October.

Visit my website: http://www.futurelookphotography.com

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #370 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.