Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #31626
View in linear mode

Subject: "Looking to getting really into this forum with my 7100" Previous topic | Next topic
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Tue 24-Dec-13 01:00 AM
1222 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Looking to getting really into this forum with my 7100"

Toronto, CA

Which I have had since late Nov, but don't get to touch until day after tomorrow (my great wife is really strict with Christmas presents! ).

I have found the posts here to be very interesting, but I have kept a bit quiet not having had my hands on the new beast yet!

Great to see some familiar faces from my D90 forum time!

----
Dennis Smith.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Tue 24-Dec-13 04:19 AM
5867 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Looking to getting really into this forum with my 7100"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 24-Dec-13 04:20 AM by mklass

Tacoma, US

I'm sure you'll love it, Dennis. It is a remarkable package of features and a step up from any other DX body.

Are you planning on staying up until after midnight on Christmas Eve?

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Tue 24-Dec-13 11:54 AM
1222 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Looking to getting really into this forum with my 7100"
In response to Reply # 1

Toronto, CA

>I'm sure you'll love it, Dennis. It is a remarkable package
>of features and a step up from any other DX body.
>
>Are you planning on staying up until after midnight on
>Christmas Eve?
>
Yes, but I will be at Church, and when I get home I have to "go to bed", my kids (and grandson) will come over for about 10am, and then we can start on gifts

Just have to wait!

----
Dennis Smith.

BigBen636 Registered since 28th Feb 2013Wed 25-Dec-13 03:46 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Looking to getting really into this forum with my 7100"
In response to Reply # 3

IL

At least try to ge to the battery and charger to get it charged...
Enjoy....
Ben

rstcso Gold Member Nikonian since 17th Oct 2013Tue 24-Dec-13 05:23 AM
770 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Looking to getting really into this forum with my 7100"
In response to Reply # 0

Round Rock, US

Less than 24 hours .

The D7100 is going to exceed your expectations. I'm wishing I'd spent the extra few $s and got it instead of the D7000. There's always Christmas next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Brent

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #31626 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.