Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #30256
View in linear mode

Subject: "FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..." Previous topic | Next topic
s2sailorlis_nikon Registered since 19th Jun 2012Sun 06-Oct-13 05:41 PM
529 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."

US

ebay daily deal posted today..will prob last a few days. I purchased the D7K for $579 from them a few weeks back.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

excuse typos...via iPad....

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama...
beemerman2k Silver Member
07th Oct 2013
08th Oct 2013
s2sailorlis_nikon
12th Oct 2013
jimsanders Silver Member
09th Oct 2013
Gdogger Silver Member
11th Oct 2013
DHoff
11th Oct 2013
s2sailorlis_nikon
12th Oct 2013
15th Oct 2013
jbloom Gold Member
15th Oct 2013
15th Oct 2013

beemerman2k Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Mar 2006Mon 07-Oct-13 02:51 AM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 0

Ellington, US

Yeah, I saw this and bit right away. Expecting my D7100 to show up this Wednesday. Not bad, $849 delivered!

I enjoyed my D7000, but I look forward to the refinements this unit brings to the table.

Beemerman2k
2000 BMW R1100RT Motorcycle
Nikon D7100
Nikon D70s w/ SB600
Nikon N70 w/ SB28

Visit
My photo gallery.

beemerman2k Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Mar 2006Tue 08-Oct-13 10:40 PM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 1

Ellington, US

Wow, ordered this camera on Sunday night, and tonight when I arrived home from work it was here waiting for me. Not bad for free shipping. Adorama has won my loyalty, that's for sure.

Beemerman2k
Nikon D7100
Nikon D70s w/ SB600
Nikon N70 w/ SB28

Visit
My photo gallery.

s2sailorlis_nikon Registered since 19th Jun 2012Sat 12-Oct-13 12:28 AM
529 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 2

US

Adorama is great - i live not too far and get next day delivery on most everything. They have a good return policy.

jimsanders Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2008Wed 09-Oct-13 03:15 PM
931 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 0

Buffalo, US

Looks like they sold 88 of them at that price. New price: $949.95 + shipping.

Gdogger Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Sep 2012Fri 11-Oct-13 03:51 PM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 3

Moscow, US

Could anyone relate their experience with Nikon and "reconditioned" products?

Adorma's site seems to have good prices on the D7100, D3200, D600, etc.

I purchased a reconditioned MacBook Pro from Apple, and have been happy with the purchase, but I didn't know if Nikon was as meticulous in freshening their products, before sending them back to the world...

I've been thinking of upgrading to a D7100 for my main body, from a D200. I usually buy photo gear used, so reconditioned would be a step up for me.

Thanks!

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live."

Marcus Aurelius

DHoff Registered since 10th Oct 2007Fri 11-Oct-13 05:11 PM
180 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 4

Lynchburg, US

I have a reconditioned D7000 that I have had since last Christmas. It has been solid. I also purchased a J1 reconditioned at the beginning of the summer. Neither have given me a moments trouble.

s2sailorlis_nikon Registered since 19th Jun 2012Sat 12-Oct-13 12:32 AM
#7. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 4

US

Reconditioned is my middle name (as is used..)

I have purchased 2 lenses (50mm 1.8D and 70-300 VR) and one camera body (D7K). So far they are performing great Some claim recondition might be better as at least any initial kinks have been fixed...then again..they only give you a 90 day warranty. I did buy a Mack Warranty on the D7K for $40. Was it a waste of $ - who knows.

Now KEH sells used/reconditioned with a 1 year warranty. So if you can pick up a LN- or EX+ with low clicks that is another route.

beemerman2k Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Mar 2006Tue 15-Oct-13 12:27 AM
#8. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 7

Ellington, US

Time will tell, but so far I am feeling like this is the best $850 I have ever spent for photo equipment. This camera is incredible and exceeds my expectations. According to MyShutterCount.com, the camera arrived with approx 500 shutter actuations logged, and I have since put on an additional 300+, but it has performed marvelously. I wonder what the original problem, if any, was that prompted the original buyer to return the unit.

From this past weekend:

Paintball!

Autumn in CT:

Focus is lighting fast, resolution is crisp and clear, and the monitor is the best I have ever seen on any camera at any price! I couldn't be a happier man.

Beemerman2k
Nikon D7100
Nikon D70s w/ SB600
Nikon N70 w/ SB28

Visit
My photo gallery.

jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Nikonian since 15th Jul 2004Tue 15-Oct-13 12:07 PM
6054 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 8

Wethersfield, US

Congrats. Nice shots, although I might be a little nervous taking my camera onto a paintball course!

Now you just need to update your sig and profile!

-- Jon
Wethersfield, CT, USA
Connecticut High School Sports Photos

beemerman2k Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Mar 2006Tue 15-Oct-13 01:31 PM
#10. "RE: FYI: D7100 $849 refurbished @ Adorama..."
In response to Reply # 9

Ellington, US

Jon, will do.

I am actually in Ellington, CT now, and I take a lot of sports pictures from our town basketball and Lacrosse league. My youngest daughter plays on those teams. You can get a samnpling of my work on my website in the "Emma" category, "School and Sports" subcategory. Anyhow, I love your sports photos! My head is flooded with fresh ideas from studying your excellent work.

High school sports is much tougher to capture than the youngsters I photograph. I once tried to shoot a highschool girls basketball game and it was all I could do to hang on for dear life! The pace was much faster than anything I was accustomed to. So I very much appreciate the quality of your work as I find it almost impossible to get a decent shot off in such circumstances, let alone the kind of compositions you present.

Nice work!

Jim

Beemerman2k
Nikon D7100
Nikon D70s w/ SB600
Nikon N70 w/ SB28

Visit
My photo gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #30256 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.