Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #2828
View in linear mode

Subject: "Focus problem question" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
Dreaux Registered since 30th Nov 2010Sun 05-Dec-10 02:18 PM
20 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Focus problem question"
Sun 05-Dec-10 02:22 PM by Dreaux

US

I apologize if this has been covered before but I couldn't find it.
When in Live view and in auto focus I depress the shutter halfway to get a focus point and get the green box but when I release the shutter the box turns red.
I have not moved nor changed the subject. What is going on?
Thanks

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Sun 05-Dec-10 03:49 PM
28309 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Focus problem question"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

Welcome to Nikonians, Jim!

I suggest you check out this current thread, which seems to talk about a similar topic

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #2828 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.