Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #27727
View in linear mode

Subject: "Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100" Previous topic | Next topic
BigBen636 Registered since 28th Feb 2013Mon 27-May-13 04:57 PM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100"

IL

Does anyone know if a menu-custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100 on the web that can be downloaded????

Is there a method to help memorize the sub-dividing of the menu –settings.
TIA,
Ben

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100
Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member
28th May 2013
BigBen636
28th May 2013
Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member
28th May 2013
mvlow1974
28th May 2013
BigBen636
28th May 2013

Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2013Tue 28-May-13 12:48 AM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 28-May-13 12:50 AM by Puddlepyrate2013

Portsmouth, US

A simple Google search finds them at Amazon.

Bob

BigBen636 Registered since 28th Feb 2013Tue 28-May-13 04:43 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100"
In response to Reply # 1

IL

Thanks for the suggestion. I now remember how I remembered the term cheat-sheet. I bought one when I bought the Nikon D200 seven years ago.
Live in Israel and will ask a friend to buy me one when he visits.
Ben

Puddlepyrate2013 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2013Tue 28-May-13 02:47 PM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100"
In response to Reply # 2

Portsmouth, US

I am sorry Ben, I could get the link to work on my tablet. If you go to Amazon and type in D7100 cheat sheet, you will see them. They look good, full of info and they are plastic coated. Cost about $10.00 US dollars.

Good luck with your new camera.

Bob

mvlow1974 Registered since 03rd Dec 2012Tue 28-May-13 03:23 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Ben,

The DP Review site lists all of the custom settings in their review of the D7100. It may not be exactly what you need but it might tide you over until you can find something better.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikon-d7100/9

Malcolm

BigBen636 Registered since 28th Feb 2013Tue 28-May-13 06:22 PM
#5. "RE: Menu-Custom setting cheat-sheet for the Nikon D7100"
In response to Reply # 4

IL

Thanks,
This will tide me over until my friend come from overseas.
I know in time will remember all... or maybe not...
Ben

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #27727 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.