Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #2710
View in linear mode

Subject: "64 bit NEF codec" Previous topic | Next topic
Alistair M Silver Member Charter MemberFri 03-Dec-10 08:12 AM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"64 bit NEF codec"

Sydney, AU

I feel like a pillock for asking, but can someone flick me a link to the 64 bit NEF codec that will allow me to open D7000 images in NX2?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Obes Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Aug 2009Fri 03-Dec-10 08:18 AM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 64 bit NEF codec"
In response to Reply # 0

Brisbane, AU

You just update NX2 if you are trying to open them in NX2.
http://nikonasia-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/162

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alistair M Silver Member Charter MemberFri 03-Dec-10 08:30 AM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 64 bit NEF codec"
In response to Reply # 1

Sydney, AU

Thank you very much - Nikon updater thought I had the latest version, but there were several more recent ones for download.

Cheers,

Al

dhmiller Silver Member Nikonian since 19th May 2009Fri 03-Dec-10 09:11 PM
750 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: 64 bit NEF codec"
In response to Reply # 2

US

I have been trying to download the NX2 update for two weeks to my Macbook Pro. It gets about 90% of the way down then says "Cannot dl at this time.
try again (every time).
Anyone have the same experience or a workaround? Do you have to dl thru the current version or is there a standalone updated installer?
best.
d

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #2710 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.