Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26991
View in linear mode

Subject: "7100 wireless transfer to tablet." Previous topic | Next topic
MarkM10431 Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Apr 2013Thu 02-May-13 09:18 PM
354 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"7100 wireless transfer to tablet."

jacksonville, US

anyone use this function? I assume it would have to be after the fact or something cannot possibly be as fast as storing on the card. I assume a copy stays on the card as well as transmits to the tablet?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

wlwakefield Registered since 21st Jan 2007Thu 02-May-13 10:29 PM
198 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 7100 wireless transfer to tablet."
In response to Reply # 0

Irving, US

Yes I have the adapter. Yes it is slower than saving to the card. Yes the images stay on the sd cards.

http://www.wlwakefield.com

kippford Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2012Thu 02-May-13 11:19 PM
63 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 7100 wireless transfer to tablet."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri 03-May-13 06:05 AM by kippford

falkirk, GB

It can be sent to the tablet at the same time as the pic is taken and saved to card, but is way slower than saving to the card.

Colin

I should have mentioned that I do not think think the d7100 can do this without aditional hardware, such as a WiFi SD card.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26991 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.