Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26609
View in linear mode

Subject: "Iphoto upgrade for Nikon D 7100" Previous topic | Next topic
cwhence Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Nov 2011Mon 22-Apr-13 09:47 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Iphoto upgrade for Nikon D 7100"

Philadelphia, US

Does anyone out there know if there has been a upgrade to download raw files from the Nikon D 7100 released yet?
I'm shooting raw and jpegs right now. The Jpegs download fine but I still get a message that the raw files did not download.
If there is any time line for the upgrade that would also be helpful.
Thanks Much

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

six34sigma Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2010Mon 22-Apr-13 10:11 PM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Iphoto upgrade for Nikon D 7100"
In response to Reply # 0

Cumming, US

I use view NX2 at version 2.7.3 and it works perfectly in download D7100 RAW files. This software should have come with your camera. Install and check for updates in help.

View NX does not work.

Am on a Mac.

Good luck.

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. - Nicomachean Ethics

Pugzilla Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Aug 2008Tue 23-Apr-13 03:43 PM
188 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Iphoto upgrade for Nikon D 7100"
In response to Reply # 1

Boca Raton, US

>I use view NX2 at version 2.7.3 and it works perfectly in
>download D7100 RAW files. This software should have come with
>your camera. Install and check for updates in help.

Agreed. BTW, the update is 2.7.4. Used View NX2 until Adobe Raw 7.4 came out.

Walter

Sometimes I think the world is a tuxedo... and I'm a pair of brown shoes.

markel253 Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2013Wed 24-Apr-13 12:26 AM
93 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Iphoto upgrade for Nikon D 7100"
In response to Reply # 0

New York, US

There was an update for iPhoto yesterday. I assume it covers D7100 NEF's.

sduck409 Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Feb 2013Wed 24-Apr-13 02:44 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Iphoto upgrade for Nikon D 7100"
In response to Reply # 3

Nashville, US

Nope, they just added a bunch of Fujifilm cameras. Still waiting...

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26609 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.