Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26559
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 Settings for the Everglades" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
kcscubamom Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Apr 2013Sun 21-Apr-13 12:22 AM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 Settings for the Everglades"
Sun 21-Apr-13 12:22 AM by kcscubamom

Victoria, CA

Hi, I am going to be in Fort Lauderdale next month and plan to take an Everglades tour. I have a D7000 with a 55-300 VR lens. Any suggestions for settings for wildlife shots? I am hoping to get some shots of birds in flight, etc. and would like to set one of my user settings in shutter priority mode. Thanks in advance! (I have also posted this in the Wildlife forum.)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Sun 21-Apr-13 02:40 AM
11310 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 Settings for the Everglades"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Please reply to the duplicate thread over in the Wildlife forum.

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=161&topic_id=155167&mesg_id=155167&page=

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26559 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.