Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26445
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7100 Selective Color" Previous topic | Next topic
ajd1170 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Apr 2004Tue 16-Apr-13 12:09 AM
54 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7100 Selective Color"
Tue 16-Apr-13 04:13 AM by ajd1170

Colorado Springs, US

I am a RAW/NEF shooter, but I thought I'd like to see what the EFFECTS mode would produce. I was able to get results from all except for Selective Color. I set the quality to JPEG and I have followed all the steps set forth on page 182 of the manual (EN). Nothing! I keep getting a full color photo - no effect whatsoever. Can someone please help? What am I not doing, or doing wrong? Thanks.

Never mind. I figured it out. Thanks anyway.

A. J.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEL MUM Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Jan 2014Mon 10-Feb-14 09:42 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7100 Selective Color"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Took me a few but. Take a photo you want to create the selective color. Then go to the mode dial and select, effects, next go into the menu and select, selective color and choose the photo you wish to use. Next you will see the boxes at the top of the photo. use your multi selector and choose the color you want to save and press the AE/AF button you can adjust the color if you wish. By pressing the AE/AF button you will go to the next box where you can choose another color and so on. When you are finished select OK and the photo will be created. I apologize for the terrible photos I present here to show, this was a quick task.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26445 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.