Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25991
View in linear mode

Subject: "RAW 7.4 is released!" Previous topic | Next topic
brada Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jan 2008Wed 03-Apr-13 02:03 PM
369 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"RAW 7.4 is released!"

US

Support for the D7100 in Lightroom v4.4 and Adobe CS6...

http://www.bradaphotography.com
my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: RAW 7.4 is released!
Snappo Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
Propjob Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
JosephK Silver Member
04th Apr 2013
Scott Spencer
04th Apr 2013
Snappo Silver Member
04th Apr 2013

Snappo Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Apr 2004Wed 03-Apr-13 03:28 PM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: RAW 7.4 is released!"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 03-Apr-13 03:29 PM by Snappo

Tulsa, US

Just downloaded the LR 4.4 update. Interesting that it failed to change the name to 4.4, it was left at the old name. So, since I wasn't able to find LR 4.4, I did a Repair the Program. Still no name change.

Next shot a few Raw picture on the D7100 and success, the Raw files were opened. Just a naming issue. Adobe would seem to have left it a bit buggy on my download, main thing is it works fine.

an old duffer with the time to have fun,
Jim

Propjob Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Dec 2009Wed 03-Apr-13 10:15 PM
47 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: RAW 7.4 is released!"
In response to Reply # 1

Rochester, US

I am using LR 3.6. Do I have to upgrade to get this ?

JIM

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006Thu 04-Apr-13 01:25 AM
4108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: RAW 7.4 is released!"
In response to Reply # 2
Thu 04-Apr-13 01:26 AM by JosephK

Seattle, WA, US

To get it built-in, yes, you probably need to upgrade.

However, if the DNG converter can be downloaded separately, you might be able to use that to get the support without doing an upgrade. The folks in the post-processing forum can proably give a more complete answer.

I have LR 4.3 but only PS-CS 5. That makes for some interesting communication messages at times.

---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX

Scott Spencer Registered since 03rd Mar 2013Thu 04-Apr-13 01:44 AM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: RAW 7.4 is released!"
In response to Reply # 1

Pelham, US

>Just downloaded the LR 4.4 update. Interesting that it failed
>to change the name to 4.4, it was left at the old name. So,
>since I wasn't able to find LR 4.4, I did a Repair the
>Program. Still no name change.
>

After installation of the upgrade this evening my copy actually renamed to 4.4

Scott

Snappo Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Apr 2004Thu 04-Apr-13 02:46 PM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: RAW 7.4 is released!"
In response to Reply # 4

Tulsa, US

Last evening I uninstalled previous verions of LR and then reinstalled LR 7.4 and now it is named correctly and processes D7100 Raw in fine fashion.

Interesting that it renamed (4.4) and works fine on the wife's computer after the initial install.

an old duffer with the time to have fun,
Jim

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25991 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.