Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25969
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS Macro on D7000" Previous topic | Next topic
mickeyb48 Registered since 08th Oct 2012Wed 03-Apr-13 01:53 AM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS Macro on D7000"

Dacula, US

Greetings all,

Has anyone used this lens on a D7000. I want to purchase my first Macro lens, and keep it under 900.00. I've been looking at the Nikon 60mm, and the Nikon 105, and came across the Sigma 105. The Nikon is a little pricey, for as much as it may be used. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Wed 03-Apr-13 07:37 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS Macro on D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Morristown, US

The Sigma is a nice lens. I have it and the Nikkor 105 non OS/VR and like all macro lenses find them very sharp. Both are great lenses. Buy the Sigma and save $$$.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

mickeyb48 Registered since 08th Oct 2012Thu 04-Apr-13 01:00 AM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS Macro on D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

Dacula, US

Thanks a bunch. It's on sale through June 30. I only have Nikon Lens, and this would be the first 3rd party

mickeyb48 Registered since 08th Oct 2012Fri 05-Apr-13 12:30 PM
#3. "RE: Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS Macro on D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

Dacula, US

I found a older sigma EX DG 105d on eBay for 275.00 is that a good price for the non OS HSM version

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25969 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.