Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25966
View in linear mode

Subject: "3RD PARTY BATTERY GRIPS FOR D7000?" Previous topic | Next topic
kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Wed 03-Apr-13 01:42 AM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"3RD PARTY BATTERY GRIPS FOR D7000?"

New Haven, US

Are any of these any good?I need one and another battery.I bought a Nikon one but I hate to put that much cash out.Thank You

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Wed 03-Apr-13 01:46 AM
3980 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 3RD PARTY BATTERY GRIPS FOR D7000?"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 03-Apr-13 01:47 AM by agitater

Toronto, CA

Check this recent thread for opinions on a variety of 3rd-party grips. Some good information there.

My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson, Managing Editor
Kickstartnews Inc. - http://www.kickstartnews.com

Bravozulu Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jun 2012Wed 03-Apr-13 04:27 AM
761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 3RD PARTY BATTERY GRIPS FOR D7000?"
In response to Reply # 1

Los Angeles, US

As stated (lengthy) in that other thread some folks had good luck the Miecke brand grip and the Bower.

I had terrible luck with a Pixel brand purchased on Amazon. It would drain the battery, even when the camera was switched off. Due to the introduction of the new D7100, good used MB-D11 grips appear on Craigslist and eBay every day. In great condition.

Prices seem to hover around $150. Some may even still be under warranty. That is about $70 or so more than you would pay for a Chinese imitation.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25966 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.