Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25651
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7100 Action Shots" Previous topic | Next topic
Toyse_Woody Registered since 20th Feb 2013Mon 25-Mar-13 10:50 AM
18 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7100 Action Shots"
Mon 25-Mar-13 12:16 PM by Toyse_Woody

Fort Worth, US

Took my D7100 to the dragstrip to see if I was going to be disappointed with the frame rate but I was not .
It was not a great day to be at the track cold and windy and not very many cars.
I shot in RAW and was swapping in and out of DX and 1.3 crop mode using 18-200mm then swapping to my 80-200mm 2.8 lens for the rest of the day.

I am not disappointed but I still have some things to figure out, (D300 is other camera), and need to do a night shoot at the track but it is a keeper.

These photos are just a few and you can see the rest of the photos at http://photos.toysewoody.com/texas-raceway-test-n-tune-march-24/

-Toyse

No sharpening applied to these photos.
Imported as Tiffs into LR4 Color and Lens corrections made then exported as 700px Jpegs

This is 3 in the series of the 10 continuous photos of this Mustang going down the track shot in 1.3 crop mode shot in RAW with 80-200mm 2.8.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D7100 Action Shots
cockers Silver Member
25th Mar 2013
Morty E
25th Mar 2013
Toyse_Woody
25th Mar 2013
VR8 Silver Member
25th Mar 2013
HobokenJoe
25th Mar 2013
N80 Silver Member
25th Mar 2013
torwood Silver Member
26th Mar 2013
N80 Silver Member
26th Mar 2013
RRRoger Silver Member
27th Mar 2013
N80 Silver Member
27th Mar 2013
km6xz Moderator
03rd Apr 2013
billD80 Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
km6xz Moderator
04th Apr 2013
billD80 Silver Member
04th Apr 2013
cwcoffman Silver Member
05th Apr 2013
billD80 Silver Member
05th Apr 2013
N80 Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
RRRoger Silver Member
04th Apr 2013
km6xz Moderator
04th Apr 2013
icslowmo Silver Member
04th Apr 2013
cwils02 Gold Member
16th Apr 2013
Chuckv Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
RRRoger Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
BrianNK
04th Apr 2013
Toyse_Woody
10th Apr 2013
Toyse_Woody
11th Apr 2013

cockers Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Mon 25-Mar-13 12:03 PM
4195 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Plover, US

Nice set Toyse-

Al

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Morty E Registered since 12th Dec 2006Mon 25-Mar-13 12:29 PM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Richmond Hill, CA

Nice, sharp pics. What autofocus were you using?

Morty
Nikon D7100; Nikkor lenses 10-24mm, 16-85mm, 70-300mm
"The more I learn, the less I know."

Toyse_Woody Registered since 20th Feb 2013Mon 25-Mar-13 03:56 PM
18 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 2

Fort Worth, US

>Nice, sharp pics. What autofocus were you using?

AF-C, 11 points, locked the focus point to center, every thing turn off, SanDisk 16gb Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC UHS-1 95ms cards

Thank you everyone.

-Toyse

VR8 Silver Member Nikonian since 04th May 2008Mon 25-Mar-13 01:18 PM
774 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Ottawa, CA

Great shots!

Victor

My website: www.rakmilphotography.com

HobokenJoe Registered since 20th Jun 2012Mon 25-Mar-13 07:30 PM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 3

Teaneck, US

Nice shots, can't wait to get out and about with mine.

N80 Silver Member Charter MemberMon 25-Mar-13 09:15 PM
8573 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 5

Rock Hill, US

The frame rate is probably the main thing keeping me from upgrading from my D200. My primary need for a faster frame rate is equestrian jumping. I'm shooting younger riders going over jumps about 3 feet high. At this height the horse is 'airborne' for only a very brief time and there is a sweet spot at the height of the jump where the horse's front legs a flexed in tightly and the rider is leaning towards the horse's neck. This is the shot the riders tend to like most. My D200 has a frame rate of 5. At that frame rate I'm batting about 500 on getting that perfect shot. Certainly timing and reflexes on my part are important but every horse and rider approach and jump differently. So in my mind, the higher the frame rate the higher my chances of success. The D7100 has a rate of six so it would be a step up from the D200.

A big enough step up? I don't know. I'll be checking this thread often to see what the consensus is.

George Barron

My Nikonians Gallery is here:
http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/1091

torwood Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Dec 2010Tue 26-Mar-13 05:18 PM
664 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 6

Jefferson Hills, US

George: You can shoot at 7FPS in 1.3 crop mode at more than 15MP. That is 50% more MP than your D200, and a 40% increase in frame rate. Even at 6FPS in regular DX mode, the D7100 offers a 20% frame rate increase with 2.4 times the resolution for cropping and detail. Also, while the D200 has the professional AF system from it's era, the D7100 has the professional AF system from THIS era. It will be much faster to lock-on and track focus. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, there are only three currently available Nikon cameras that shoot faster than 6FPS - the ridiculously expensive D3 and D4, and the two-generations-old D300s.

And, your D200 is to a D7100, like a musket is compared to an M16 in terms of low-ISO performance and dynamic range.

IMO, the D7100 is an enormous upgrade from the D200 in every way except professional build quality and control layout, which may or may not be a deciding factor for you. The only way you will do better than a D7100 with a DX camera is if Nikon comes out with the chimera D400. I rate the chances of ever seeing a D400 at less than 50%, but others may disagree with that prediction. If you hold out for it, you could be waiting a VERY long time.

N80 Silver Member Charter MemberTue 26-Mar-13 08:46 PM
8573 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 7

Rock Hill, US

I have already been waiting a VERY long time. But your points are valid and logical. And I am also of the opinion that there will be no D400. The D7100 has a magnesium alloy body and has been called the 'flagship' DX body. How much can you read into that? I don't know.....but....those things taken with the fact that a D400 is loooooooong overdue and currently not even being hinted at.....it doesn't look good.

So what am I left wanting that the D7100 doesn't provide?

1) D200/D300 size/build/layout. I love it. It seemed natural from the first and now I can't imagine anything better. Could I get used to the size/shape/layout of D7100. Of course. But I never felt like I had to get used to the D200.

2) The expectation that the D400 would have a better frame rate than the D7100. Pure conjecture of course, but not an entirely unreasonable expectation.

3) The feeling that I'm getting _everything_ I could possibly want at a commensurate price. That is the way I felt when the D200 came out. I can't think of a single specification that disappointed me or that I found lacking. Maybe that was just a lucky coincidence based on my desires and a very robust semi-pro body. But it sure felt good. I consider the D200 one of the best purchases I have ever made...of any type. I want to feel that way about my next camera.

So, I can get a D7100 or I can continue to wait on the less and less likely everyday D400.

Pro's and cons:

If I get a D7100 and the D400 never comes out them I probably have the best DX body Nikon has made. No downside there. No regrets. Whatever limitations the D7100 may have cannot be remedied until its replacement comes out.

If I get a D7100 and then the D400 comes out? Take a loss and sell the D7100 then get the D400. Or rationally assess my needs and if the D7100 is adequate, keep it as my primary body and save a lot of money.

Wait for the D400 and continue to use D200. Not the end of the world. I'm still getting images that make me happy with the D200. But as you say, I'm missing the sizeable advantages of the latest technology which could be getting even more fulfilling images.

I'm starting to lean towards the D7100. But I'm still not in a rush. The idea of what a D400 _could_ be makes me willing to wait just a little longer.

George Barron

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberWed 27-Mar-13 02:25 PM
3136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 8

Monterey Bay, US

I have a D7100, D600, and D800. We shoot horses.
Most good Equestrian Photographers take one shot at a jump.
Learning to time the shot is part of the job.

If you can not do that, get yourself a D4, set it to CH,
Pray and Spray.

There are only three things I like better about the D7100:
Price, weight, and 1/3 crop.

N80 Silver Member Charter MemberWed 27-Mar-13 04:05 PM
#10. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 9

Rock Hill, US

>I have a D7100, D600, and D800. We shoot horses.
>Most good Equestrian Photographers take one shot at a jump.
>Learning to time the shot is part of the job.
>
>If you can not do that, get yourself a D4, set it to CH,
>Pray and Spray.
>
>There are only three things I like better about the D7100:
>Price, weight, and 1/3 crop.

Well, I'm not going to claim to be "good" since I am strictly an amateur and this isn't a "job" for me. And again, I'm not shooting pro's or even high level jumpers. There is a big difference between a high level horse/rider going over a 5 foot jump (predictable launch, lots of air time) verses novice/beginner novice riders (unpredictable approach to the jump, almost no air time). But there are pros shooting these events and while I don't recall paying close attention I am sure at least some of them are shooting CH because I can hear them.

And in truth, I suspect I _am_ a bit slow on the draw.

But more importantly, things happen from the approach to the jump on through the landing. If you are clicking once for the money shot at the top of the jump, you will miss the refusals, thrown riders, knocked rails and awkward landings which make more interesting shots that just the typical magazine cover shot.

And a D4 is clearly not in the budget.......or I wouldn't be here discussing the D7100.

George Barron

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Wed 03-Apr-13 07:58 AM
3292 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 10

St Petersburg, RU

A refusal or spill develop slower with amateur jumping and the camera has a fast response time so compared to many other sports single shot is quite feasible and often preferred since once launched, the trajectory is pretty much controlled by physics instead of actions by the horse or rider.
The problem with burst shooting is that only the first shot is not a matter of luck but the photographer gets into the habit of starting the burst before expected peak action as to "be sure not to miss the later frame that does have peak action". That means all frames are a matter of luck and none of the frames are likely to be in as good of focus as the first one.
One click is not like the old days where a new film frame had to be moved into position manually. A D7000/7100 can take the next frame just as fast or faster than in burst mode with a shutter response time of around 60ms. You would still have time to get follow on shots in single frame mode.
Maybe practice with the focus on anticipating position based on starting point, speed and mass. We humans are really good at that, when someone throws a ball to you, it is closing quickly, straight on, so part of the path is blocked visually by the ball itself yet you are probably quite good at placing your mit at an anticipated termination spot of the trajectory that you instantly calculated by seeing only the arm movement and rate, and the release point. A horse which is moving slower, across the scene with more mass so spin, wind and other factor are not needed to be accounted for, should be a piece of cake for you considering how well you predict paths of baseballs.
Also practice not giving up on the path until you are sure no more desirable shots are going to develop. Keep your trigger finger and eye in place continuously during the "play", being ready to trigger if something new develops. Watch a lot of photographers, even pros, how they get out of position with eye and hand immediately after the shot is taken. That prevents them from getting any but lucky second or third shots.
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Wed 03-Apr-13 12:35 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 13

US

>The problem with burst shooting is that only the first shot is
>not a matter of luck but the photographer gets into the habit
>of starting the burst before expected peak action as to
>"be sure not to miss the later frame that does have peak
>action". That means all frames are a matter of luck and
>none of the frames are likely to be in as good of focus as the
>first one.

>Maybe practice with the focus on anticipating position based
>on starting point, speed and mass.

Yes!!! I'm sure burst shooting makes some sense in some scenarios, but it's lousy at capturing the decisive moment. That's about anticipation (requires knowledge of the sport), syncing rhythm, camera "feel"...

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Thu 04-Apr-13 06:54 AM
3292 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#19. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 14

St Petersburg, RU

Beautiful!
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Thu 04-Apr-13 04:08 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 19

US

>Beautiful!
>Stan

Thanks Stan!

cwcoffman Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Apr 2010Fri 05-Apr-13 05:56 PM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#23. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 14

Sacramento, US

Wowsers! Talk about timing! Nicely done.

C W Coffman
If there's no photo, it didn't happen.
-The Loadhacker

billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Fri 05-Apr-13 09:47 PM
#24. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 23

US

>Wowsers! Talk about timing! Nicely done.
>

Thanks. The actual compression of the ball is of such short duration, there's a bit of luck involved. It's about getting into the rhythm of the hitter, squeezing at the right time to get well "in the ballpark" of the impact. But there's a region of time/space milliseconds before and after compression, that is impossible to perfectly time.

So, when it's caught, it's special, and lucky too.

N80 Silver Member Charter MemberWed 03-Apr-13 11:22 PM
#16. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"

Rock Hill, US

>A refusal or spill develop slower with amateur jumping and
>the camera has a fast response time so compared to many other
>sports single shot is quite feasible and often preferred since
>once launched, the trajectory is pretty much controlled by
>physics instead of actions by the horse or rider.

This is generally true, unless the horse hits a rail or a rider is falling off, etc. There is a lot going on during a jump even after the horse leaves the ground.

>The problem with burst shooting is that only the first shot is
>not a matter of luck but the photographer gets into the habit
>of starting the burst before expected peak action as to
>"be sure not to miss the later frame that does have peak
>action". That means all frames are a matter of luck and
>none of the frames are likely to be in as good of focus as the
>first one.

Even with the D200 focus tracking and sharpness has not been an issue. As mentioned, timing often is.

>You would still have
>time to get follow on shots in single frame mode.

You might.

>Maybe practice with the focus on anticipating position based
>on starting point, speed and mass. We humans are really good
>at that, when someone throws a ball to you, it is closing
>quickly, straight on, so part of the path is blocked visually
>by the ball itself yet you are probably quite good at placing
>your mit at an anticipated termination spot of the trajectory
>that you instantly calculated by seeing only the arm movement
>and rate, and the release point.

Consider a screwball, a curve ball, a slider, a slow ball. That's why batter miss. My point being, this is not as simple as an object on a fixed trajectory. There are other things going on, even down to a rider's expression.

But you, and others here, are certainly correct in pointing out that single shot mode might provide a higher percentage of those 'just right' shots, and I will certainly give it a try and in fact, with certain jumps it is necessary, especially a head on shot. But in the end, it might actually turn out that I simply am not coordinated enough in which case "pray and spray" (actually a fire arms analogy that has more to do with aim than timing) might be the tool I require. A higher frame rate will improve odds

And what I have found is that my D200, at 5 fps or thereabouts, yields about 50%. Now that is across every jump, some of which are low percentage anyway since you can't be in perfect position for every jump.......particularly when it comes to cross country events. And of those 50% that aren't perfect, a good many are still okay and with an even greater number it is clear if there had been one or two more frames in the burst it would have captured a perfect shot. I think the D7100 will help with this, a higher frame rate would help even more but as mentioned, in crop mode I can get to 7 fps.

Another value, in this application, is that my daughter and her friends often do not care about a perfectly timed, perfectly sharp image. They like to see what is happening before, during and after the jump. In other words, they use the shots as learning/coaching tools. And again, a higher frame rate puts more images in that sequence. Now, when it comes to choosing a shot for their FaceBook page....they want the sharp, perfectly time one....of course.

Any way, I think 6-7 fps will suit my equestrian needs and should be beneficial in my motorsports and limited wildlife shooting as well.

George Barron

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberThu 04-Apr-13 01:22 AM
3136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 16

Monterey Bay, US

>Partial Quote
>Another value, in this application, is that my daughter and her friends
often do not care about a perfectly timed, perfectly sharp image.
They like to see what is happening before, during and after the jump.
In other words, they use the shots as learning/coaching tools.
And again, a higher frame rate puts more images in that sequence.
Now, when it comes to choosing a shot for their FaceBook page....
they want the sharp, perfectly time one....of course.<<<Quote<
>

With a TriPod & Floating Head, you might use your D7100 to take a Video during a jump sequence.
It could be very good for training.
Also, it is possible to copy individual frames for FaceBook.

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Thu 04-Apr-13 06:58 AM
#20. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 17

St Petersburg, RU

As 4K video cameras keep dropping in price, they will replace DSLRs in action sports within 2 years. Each frame is high enough quality for publication.

Stan
St Petersburg Russia

icslowmo Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2012Thu 04-Apr-13 06:30 AM
491 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#18. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 16

Phoenix, US

May I suggest renting the D7100 for a week and see if it fits your needs. You can use the 5% off for borrow lenses since you are a silver member here, and with shipping and insured, comes out to about $115 for a week of testing for/by you. Maybe worth it to help you decide whether to wait longer for the D400 or just go ahead and pick up a D7100.

Chris

cwils02 Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2012Tue 16-Apr-13 02:40 AM
789 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#27. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"

HIXSON, US

Stan,

Not sure who or where I saw it, but someone that is supposedly one of the best in equestrian photography, does NOT shoot in burst mode to get those money shots.

What is more difficult to predict is when you might get the actual flash of a timer's pistol. Sometimes, I can't get it even with highspeed burst mode. I do so love it when I do.

Charlie

Chuckv Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Mar 2009Wed 03-Apr-13 02:57 AM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#11. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 9

Lafayette, US

>I have a D7100, D600, and D800. We shoot horses.
>Most good Equestrian Photographers take one shot at a jump.
>Learning to time the shot is part of the job.
>
>If you can not do that, get yourself a D4, set it to CH,
>Pray and Spray.
>
>There are only three things I like better about the D7100:
>Price, weight, and 1/3 crop.

Well, darn well said!!!

Chuck

Chuck Vincent, Nikon F100, P7000, D100, D700, D4

Nion Lens- 50 1.8, 17-35 F/2.8, 28-105 F3.5-4.5D Macro, 28-300, 24-70 2.8, 85 1.4D 70-200 2.8

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberWed 03-Apr-13 01:33 PM
#15. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 11

Monterey Bay, US

We alo take MotoCross, Running and other Event Photos.
The reason I set my cameras for only 4fps is that I hate taking double shots when I don't want to.

I use AF-C use the AF-ON button or program my AE-L/AF-L to AF-ON instead of pressing the shutter half down.
This keeps the Nikon in constant focus.
I am therefore ready for a second and/or third shot if needed.

I also keep my eye on the ViewFinder for much of an 8-10 hour day.
Very tiring but I miss few shots, and like I keep telling everyone,
you get what you see.

BrianNK Registered since 25th Feb 2013Thu 04-Apr-13 07:36 PM
36 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#22. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 15

US

>The reason I set my cameras for only 4fps is that I hate
>taking double shots when I don't want to.

I thought i was the only one that did that! I get a lot of flack from 7D shooters when they find out my camera is set to CL (continuous low speed)

Toyse_Woody Registered since 20th Feb 2013Wed 10-Apr-13 04:15 PM
#25. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 15

Fort Worth, US

Teaser Shot

The Black 57 Chevy is going 178+ mph .. shot from half way up in the grandstands .

Toyse_Woody Registered since 20th Feb 2013Thu 11-Apr-13 07:33 PM
#26. "RE: D7100 Action Shots"
In response to Reply # 25
Thu 11-Apr-13 07:34 PM by Toyse_Woody

Fort Worth, US

I used my D7100 all weekend at the X-Treme Drag Racing League Spring Nationals at Osage Casino Tulsa Raceway Track .
My only problems I had were self induced cause by not having enough time using the camera. I even shot some video with it.

Here are the links to the photos:
http://www.toysewoody.com/x-drl-spring-nationals-at-tulsa-raceway-photos-part-1/#

http://www.toysewoody.com/x-drl-spring-nationals-at-tulsa-raceway-photos-part-2/

Video
http://www.youtube.com/embed/otZN11wydaE

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25651 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.