Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #24264
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mastering the Nikon D7100 book under progress!" Previous topic | Next topic
DigitalDarrell Team Member Founding Member of the Nikonians writer Guild. Author of most of the NikoniansPress books. Charter MemberThu 21-Feb-13 05:15 PM
5928 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mastering the Nikon D7100 book under progress!"

Knoxville, US

Friends,

I have been asked to write a new NikoniansPress book, Mastering the Nikon D7100. This book will be on the fast track and will be out very quickly. I'll post more information soon. If you get a camera quickly, keep in mind that we will need 12 or 13 vertical images for including at the beginning of each chapter. Flashdeadline should post a request soon for those images and we can start submitting them for consideration here at Nikonians. Anyone with an accepted image will be published in the book, have a caption below the image, and information on the mechanics of the shot in a separate section of the book. Additionally, each person with an accepted image will receive a copy of Mastering the Nikon D7100 as soon as it is printed.

By the way, when I ordered my camera at Nikonians.org advertiser, Berger Bros cameras this morning, Brad told me that any Nikonians and NPS members that contact him get first dibs on available D7100 cameras into his stores. I think we will see the cameras delivered sometime in mid to late March. You may want to preorder today so that you can get in line for a camera. I hope Nikon releases enough to satisfy demand, without long waiting periods. You can contact our vendor, Berger Bros at www.Berger-bros.com. Brad's phone number is 800-542-8811.

I look forward to seeing your submissions of vertical images for chapter separators when flashdeadline posts the requirements.

Digital Darrell

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #24264 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.